MLB game 2 review, Free Leans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB game 2 review, Free Leans

Only a couple of pitches to Justin Turner separated the Astros and Dodgers last night. That’s over simplifying for sure, but game 1 could’ve easily been 0-0 into the 9th. The pitching was superb.

Dodger backers must feel great after the 1st game, and a possible rematch coming Sunday night if the Stros can grab at least 1 game before then. If the Dodgers close out the series Sunday with Kershaw, a 4-1 series win, it would be a Kershaw legacy Series, MVP and a possible ESPN 30/30 for next year... Gibson territory. The game would compete with NFL’s Pitt @ Det and just might give the MLB a few more eyes if the case; certainly, multiple last channel clicks.

I played very small on Houston last night ML +170 and on the +1.5 RL -130… Feeling pretty good hallway through, Turners second blast hurt, but what was more painful was realizing Taylor walked on 5 pitches (Keuchel’s ONLY BB of the game) … just before the HR… SMH!!!

Game 2 – Verlander at Hill -105 (7.5u10)
    HOU RL +155 (-1.5)
    LAD RL -180 (+1.5)

Dodgers look good, not doubt about it, only 1 lose in the post season by a single run @ Cubs, Game 4, now 8-1 in post season. You'd have little argument to ride the wave and Bang the Shyte out LAD tonight and onward... This game is where the Astros must plant they flag. A loss would be devastating, a win and they are very much in this WS.

If the Astros go down 0-2, they would need 4 games against Darvish, Wood, Kershaw, Hill, and maybe Kershaw in game 7 or at least Darvish to help if not start. If Keuchel can prevail in the Texas rematch, that means Astros have two wins defeating Hill tonight or Darvish at home. Let’s not bury McCullers or Morton just yet, very qualified especially in Houston and Stros bats are quick and they’re speedy on the bases.

BUT TONIGHT is the night if Houston wants this Series win.

You can’t ask for better odds on Verlander. My first impression is that’s low. I figure, the darlings of LA alone are taking public money, just a few hours from Vegas too. Their 8-1 record and Rich Hill’s 1st WS appearance doesn’t hurt the LAD action either, Rich is a solid hurler, remember his no hitter that wasn’t? He also shat the bed the very next game.

You can certainly break down the ERAs and post season records, and you’ll find flaws in both; but mostly good figures. Verlander is a horse with a 14-5 in post season record, and that’s starting out 0-3 in the Tiger WS 2006, he was just a pup then. Hill is 1-1 this post season and 0-1 in 2007 NLDS. ERA's WHIP etc. is all pretty good... you can show that Astros hit lefties well, those not named Clayton that is.

It’s a Bigg Stage tonight; should be a riveting game 2, maybe like last night, maybe a few more runs. You couldn’t escape the temperature conversation online and that the nite air would allow the ball to carry… Same conditions will exist tonight, same conversation online. Didn’t seem to bother Kershaw or Keuchel… 8 runs may be hard to come by. But if the pitches are up and the BBs increase, we could see a 4-5/5-4 type of game.

Here’s a couple of FREE Leans…

#1. UNDER 4 Runs (-130) First 5 innings… Verlander will hold his end of the deal, allowing maybe 1-2 runs, Hill will do the same, 1-2 runs tops… possible push, which is OK with me… I like the advantage at a decent price, small play.

#2 Astros ML -110 First 5 innings… Parlaying Verlander to pitch the game of his life and revenge for 0-3 in WS play, last shot in 2011 and he may not get another… I think the Astros will scratch out a 1 to 3 runs against Hill early on… a huge Altuve hit and RBI in the 3rd or so, or Bregman HR…

I will have a Select 50 Play on a Side tonight in MLB… I am also looking at a couple of NBA plays, but more research is required before I commit.

Daily Card is $11, but you can have it for only $5. Wednesday is the final day.
    Use Discount Code HALF (all caps) when checking out. Go to my 'Buy Now' tab, its easy via PayPal.

Enjoy!

Diabetes McD.jpg
    Enjoy,
    Bigg Samm
    www.BiggSammSports.com
    @BiggSammSports
    [email protected]
Working...
X