Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Series #1 thoughts, Free Lean

Free Play at the bottom

MNF met most bettors expectations last night, Eagles rolled, the total was over and the teasers with the same crushed… Redskins backers were smiling broadly after 1Q, but that soon turned to WTF by halftime.

I went with my bread and butter play Select 50 on the over 49. At the 12-minute mark in the 4th Q, I was a tad nervous this would end 1 point short. Then Cousins hooks a pass left after taking a whack on the arm; the INT turned the bet around, a FG would lock it up. Rather, the bet clinching TD came moments later. On a side note, that Elliot missed FG cost me in Fantasy… WTF.

I also posted a Free Play on the Eagles here, so bravo. On the other hand, Sacramento (-2.5) spoiled by NBA debut but allowing Phoenix to get their first win by two.

Astros at Dodgers -180 ML (7o23)
    (and climbing)

This is my two cents, I could be wrong. You either see Kershaw as a sick stud with only 4 losses and this is a cheap price considering, so you’ll gladly lay it. Or, Since the return from the DL, Kershaw has been a good, but slightly better than average hurler. You can find the numbers, but his 3+ ERA, 11 HR’s, etc., since returning could be an opportunity for the Astros.

Astros hit lefties well, better than most, they won 100 games and faced down a few aces along the way. Keuchel can be hit on the road, see the @NYY game for one.

I am tempted to pass on the match up. What I am likely to do it play Houston +160/+165 for a small play… a Limited 25 on my site, lowest rated play, but more for money management than faith in winning. Also, a player who likes action, what is better than a play on the World Series?

Another value I like is the Astros RL -135/-140… IMO, the LAD RL at +115 is a large spread from the ML, that tells me, a 1 run game is expected, the books are covering angles.

Play a little on the Astros ML and a little on Astros RL and root like hell for Keuchel, and even more for the Stro’s Bull Pen.

Free Lean: but I’ll have action…
    Astros ML +170
    Astros RL -135

Enjoy

Bourbon.jpg
    Enjoy,
    Bigg Samm
    www.BiggSammSports.com
    @BiggSammSports
    [email protected]
Working...
X