• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Free Leans, Discount Offer & Buying Half Points

Iowa +2.5 over N'Western
    Iowa State +7 over Texas Tech
    Ohio U -17 over Kent

(Buy ½ pt. opportunities with IA and IA State)

It's a bit of an Up and Down week, mostly a little down. We saw a couple of bad breaks, Dodgers were a day late for me as were the Astros. Thursday night was a whisker from a spectacular night. Memphis was charging back just about the same time as Oakland was charging down the field. But you'll see that the breaks will even out. Stick to your Game Plan and you’ll be fine.

Feel free to review "My Game Plan" on the site to review my philosophy which manages the sideways results and capitalizes on the Hot Streaks.

Someone asked about why I often like buy 1/2 points? The short answer is because it adds value to the play. Would you rather -3 or -2.5? The answer is clear, so the question really should be how much are you comfortable paying for the better line?

With key line numbers in football being 3, 4, 6, 7, and sometimes 10... I want to turn a Push result into a Win or a Loss into a Push. You only pay the extra Vig if you lose. Now, you could argue against the strategy when Large sized bets are in play or abuse the strategy with many ½ point buys reducing the ROI, but if you’re selective it’s a great strategy... I seek for an advantage to the Line and this is an affordable way to do it.

If I must pay an extra $5 or $10 to win $50 or $100 (or NOT lose) ... (usually 10% more juice) it’s worth it to me for the valuable edge. Of course, It doesn’t make sense to buy down or up to a -2 or -5 for example ... but those key numbers can make a BIGG difference. No one seems to blink an eye laying -140 or -150 with Verlander in MLB, so why would laying -120 vs -110 to get a +3 line versus +2.5 in NCAAF or NFL?

There's also a link to a great article about Buying Points on my website under Tips and Resources... or you can Google it.

I have a Premium 100 Play going in ACC early in the day plus TWO Select 50 plays. I expect to have another 3-5 plays posted later in the morning. I’ll also have another Free Lean or Two as well and I’ll post in a reply to this Feed.

My Daily Card is ONLY $11 and by reading this far, you can use the discount code: HALF (all caps) to get the Card for only $5.

I appreciate your time and Good Luck!
    Think.jpg
    Enjoy,
    Bigg Samm
    www.BiggSammSports.com
    @BiggSammSports
    [email protected]

ADDED PLAYS

Afternoon set has been posted
    3 Select 50 plays
    1 Limited 25 Play

1 More Set to be Announced, includes a Premium Prime Time Play