Sunday recap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday recap

So frustrated with the NFL at times, but still very confident in my reads. Hindsight, I should’ve paid more attention to the possibility that Pittsburgh could play better and the KC regression potential. It was more KC lost that game than Pitt playing better IMO. On the other hand, 5-0 vs ATS, and at home, KC was a hard play to ignore. Plus, that Brown TD was ridiculous. Lesson learned.

I think my reads are good, see below, from Covers “King of Covers” feature, which I highly recommend for those who want to keep track of their picks. You don’t have to pick every game, but you can stretch your legs with all the games.

This week I missed only 3 games, unfortunately, 2 of the games were Bigg Samm plays for my customers. Just sad. On the other hand, based on my suggested betting plan, we only lost -$17.50 on the day. Broncos could’ve showed up and turned it into winning day 14 of 16, but no.

Houston Texans were my Premium 100 Play, now winning 8 straight Premium Plays. Also had a Select 50 play on the Viks. The losers were KC, Denver, & Baltimore. The Ravens had a chance to bail me out with nice comeback to get me to OT needing a TD to cover, but no such luck.

Overall, 2-3 with $100 & $50 wins but 3x Select $50 losses with juice… totals -$167.50. Still up a couple hundred for week, pic’d below.

Currently have a lean on MNF, and for ALCS. May get a chance to post later, but check Twitter feed for Pics of Sunday plays, and updates on tonight.

Finally, from Covers (pictured), shows a decent effort versus #50 overall among 5100+ community pickers. Here's where I really stretch my legs, picking 20-30 games per week... not too shabby.

Covrs NFL 10_15.jpgDaily Card Snip 10_16.jpgKing Covers NCAF.jpg
    Enjoy,
    Bigg Samm
    www.BiggSammSports.com
    @BiggSammSports
    [email protected]

Free look at my Plays: 2 Limited 25 picks to close the week

Tonight, I am rolling with the MNF dog. as a group, Doggs have were very solid yesterday. Not a fan of historical trends but Indy has won the L10 meetings and was the dog only once, in 2012, winning that outright in OT. The lone cover for Tenn was 2015 as a 3pt dog losing 35-33.

What I really like is the evolving relationship with TY Hilton, the emergence of Marlon Mack, and the Colt defense. Not as bad as you think. However, in 2 road games the Colts were blasted by the Rams 46-9 in week 2 and then Seattle 46-18 in week 4. If you recall that game was 18-18 heading into the 4th Q until the wheels feel off.

Mariota will give it a go... we saw Bradford fail in his too early return and Carr was better but still lost his Home game vs Chargers as 4 pt Favs... for what that's worth.

Keeping this a Limited 25 play... my system would warrant a 27.5 to win 25 type of bet.

Same for MLB, Limited 25 play getting +135 (25 to win 33.75) on Astros and Charlie Morton. Charlie is a strong pitcher, striking out 10 Yanks in his only visit to the Bronx this season, allowing 4 ER in 5+ inns.

Sabaithia is enjoying a revival of sorts and pitching his ass off to keep the Yanks alive against Cleveland and will look to duplicate the same effort. Down 0-2, the Yankees showed this is their game to win as they did vs Indians. The Yanks have a sweet Pen and if we see Chapman and a Yanks lead, get in line at thhe window to cash Yank tickets.

But the Astros seemed destined to win this series. Plus money with Astros sounds good to me. Morton closed the season well and is rested and the scrappy bats of the Astros will prevail... i am confident there will be more than 3 runs scored tonight, but not sure this will get to 9 runs, but we've seen other games turn into slugfests... so no opinion on the total, other to say it'll probably be 8-9 runs scored.

LIMTED 25 Plays
    Colts +7 (BUY the 1/2 if needed off some 6.5 lines I see.)
    - if you get +6.5, roll with it.

Astros ML +130/+135 thereabout.
    Enjoy,
    Bigg Samm
    www.BiggSammSports.com
    @BiggSammSports
    [email protected]

Comment

Working...
    X