Sunday NFL review, 3 Free Leans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday NFL review, 3 Free Leans

Solid Saturday, hitting my 8th straight PREMIUM play with UVA -3 (-2.5 with ½ pt Buy). Overall 8 wins & 4 losses and 2 of the losers were Limited plays and 2 were just stupid picks in hindsight. I left 3 winners on the bench that should’ve been involved too, but I am happy.

Official FREE Plays/Leans:
    LA RAMS +1
    Det. Lions +5
    2tm TEASER: HOU -1.5 & BAL +1

The NFL is always a challenge and running late again today, Fantasy lineups, DFS, managing a couple leagues of idiots (JK some are friends), Pools, how I’m still single is amazing.

I am seeking that underdog and my search found these few that I like… and some thoughts
    NY Jets +9 have several field stat edges and wouldn’t be so surprised if this was with 10 points
    Det Lions +5, Stafford seems OK, two turf Teams and NOS D isn’t all that horrible, but Lions can win this and give me 5 points, sounds interesting.
    Vikings +3, despite no Diggs and no Bradford, Viks Def at home can drag the Viks home.
    LA Rams +1, a Dogg? I guess at +1 that counts… The Bortles factor vs the long travel, JAX defense, and Goff.
    AZ Cards +3, are they really that bad? Now that AZC is at home, Tampa hasn’t shown me they are worthy of long road trip and be a favored team, AZC gets a few pieces back on Offense…
    LA Chargers +3 could easily win this game, especially if Carr relapses mid game… I see battle here that could go either way.

I have 3 strong plays going at today’s site and I like that Free Teaser above more and more. I’ll be posting shortly after several menu clicks, copy/paste, and drop-down menus… WILL POST by 12:30 latest.

Please visit our WEBSITE, links below, follow on Twitter…
    GO TO MY DAILY CARD… Do NOT buy any plays, Skip Buy, Go Direct to DAILY CARD on the Site.
    Use Passcode: Sunnyday
    Enjoy!

Last 14 Oct2-14 shr.jpg
    Enjoy,
    Bigg Samm
    www.BiggSammSports.com
    @BiggSammSports
    [email protected]
Working...
X