Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Monday Review, Free Bonus

Nat’s @ Cubs +100 ML (7.5)
    The story is Scherzer’s hammy. Will it fail him, at least hamper him? He’s a power pitcher, legs are vital, he’s 33… can easily see betting against him lasting long. Oh yeah, 3.75 ERA in NLDS last year, but 0-2. As Defending Cy Young winner, he is slated to find out.

If Max can go 5 innings, I think it’s a win for Max, and hope the Pen can cobble 4 good innings. Quintana is no slacker, 7-3 since joining the Cubs, who’ve won his L6 starts while he went 2.82 in those games.

Nat’s feel snake bitten, since Strasburg’s rookie season, some injury to a key player seemingly screwed them and they’ve never been at their regular season best. Let’s see. If Max is Max, this is a great price on the DC Beltway team. If he gets knocked out within 2-3 inns, hold on to your tote tickets tightly.

Indians @ Yankees -160 ML (7.5)
    Severino gets rocked in the WC game, and comes in tonight -160 ML against Bauer who looked great in game 1 ALDS, and is 0.92 ERA in L3 outings. Plus, Indians have won 7 of the L10 games since early August. Hmmm.

Severino is an outstanding pitcher, 8 wins in The Bronx, 5 losses with a 3.98 ERA, actually a little better on the road. The Yank lineup is young and strong. If Judge catches on, it could be even tougher tonight.

I liked the Indians last night at virtual pick’em, and I’ll take a 1-0 loss where another 8 inches on that Judge stealing HR fly ball and the series would be over.

It’s hard betting against the Indians and now you get +150 or so to back Bauer, sounds tasty. Scores & Odds shows 72% of money on the RL side while 78% of the cash is one Indians ML. The moneys leans towards the under.

Dodgers @ D’Backs +100 ML (9.0)
    I’ve been a Greinke backer for years. With so many career wins you’d think I’d be happy. But I seem to only remember the bad beats especially as a big fav in his KC days. I like his resurgence with D’Backs and is a worthy play tonight at nearly pick’em.

I’m running out of time, so I’ll just say Darvish is a beast in his own right and if the Dodger bats can scratch out a couple/three on Zack, Dodgers have the arms to hold the lead.

BONUS:
    Just for Bettor Chat readers… Use Passcode: Pasaden
    Free access to tonight and Tuesday to Bigg Samm Daily Card.
    Will have MNF and MLB plays and opinions.
    Website below, go to Daily Card in menu bar, type in code.

Check Twitter feed for updates & post announcements

Oh Boy, here comes Verlander, 1st relief appearance… Stro’s rolling the dice up 2-1.

Later…
    Last 14 Oct2-8 shr.jpg
    Enjoy,
    Bigg Samm
    www.BiggSammSports.com
    @BiggSammSports
    [email protected]

What a way to close a betting week, with a Brutal MLB Monday; wrong side of two 1 run games that were both a coin toss in the 8th inn. Props to the Yanks and Severino for balling at home, Judge comes through for the his 1st hit a timely moment and that was all they needed. Pushed with Viks in MNF by Buying the 1/2 pt and they shouldve scored 1st & goal from 6th yardline in the 4thQ... weak play calls work the clock setting up FG, which I could see coming early on... Dodgers were the only winner and that was a Free Lean posted on Twitter...

I'll get'em later this week.
    Enjoy,
    Bigg Samm
    www.BiggSammSports.com
    @BiggSammSports
    [email protected]

Comment

Working...
    X