Ty Gaston basketball winner for Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ty Gaston basketball winner for Wednesday

I give this site nothing but winners, what does it take to get you people to follow me,
    if i dont see more people following me everyday i wont post here no more, it seems this site
    is dying as the owners wont lets me post where every tom dick and harry post, if i was able to post there i would have 3 or 400 a day following me once they see im basically the only person that wins here...

George Washington +11.5 over VCU is my free play for day

thank you Mr gaston

Really? What other site re-tweets your posts? And what other site posts your plays on their other sites for you?

You are not the best handicapper on this site!
    Last edited by BettorsChat; 01-11-2017, 01:05 PM.

Comment

20-17 is your record since I started keeping it!

Comment

20-17 ok sure, thats bs cause i know i ran off 13 in a row at one point and 10-3 the last 13, i have posted at least 1000 times over the years i would think...ty

Comment

Originally posted by Ty Gaston View Post
          20-17 ok sure, thats bs cause i know i ran off 13 in a row at one point and 10-3 the last 13, i have posted at least 1000 times over the years i would think...ty
          Do you want someone to go and back track it? And why don't you try answering the following questions???????????????

Really? What other site re-tweets your posts? And what other site posts your plays on their other sites for you?

You know a few people came in here and bashed you about 3-4 weeks ago & I like an idiot went in there and tried to help you out. Yes, I know you didn't see those posts!

Comment

Working...
          X