No announcement yet.

Why Do People Lose At Sports Betting - They Can't Handle Winning - Read Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Do People Lose At Sports Betting - They Can't Handle Winning - Read Thread

That is right. People are so use to losing, when they find a sport service that actually produces winners, they can't handle the winning.

I started a sport service back in October. I have had 5 winning months in a row.

I charge $50 a month. I give a GUARANTEE that if my plays are not up +5 units for a month, the customer gets the next month FREE. (Jan was FREE)

Oct. 16-5 Nov. 14-8 Dec. 13-10 Jan. 17-6 Feb. 11-5 Mar. 1-0 72-34 68% Overall.

My Money Management Plan DOUBLES YOUR BANKROLL Every 3 Months.

Beginning Of Each Month You Multiple Your Beginning Bankroll Balance By 5%.

That Is The Amount You Wager On Each Play For That Month.

Each month As Your Bankroll Goes Up, Your Wagering Amount Goes Up.

At the end of January, after going 17-6, I had people drop my service.

At the end of February, after going 11-5, I had people drop my service.

28-11 71.8% over 2 months, bankroll increased 87%, & people drop my service. Does that make any sense???

People are so use to losing that when a sport service has 4 winning months, they assume the next month will be a losing month.
    OR
    If you are up +10.4 units one month (January) & you are up +5.5 units the next month (February), you are not winning enough.

People can't handle winning. People can't handle having a GUARANTEE of +5 units or the next month FREE.

People would rather spend $300 plus on a sport service with no guarantee or a guarantee of winning, where +1 unit is considered winning.

How About YOU? Can YOU Handle WINNING EVERY MONTH?

If YES, email me at: [email protected]. I will get you started immediately.

If you have any questions, email me. I answer EVERY email. I can give you a link of customers who have posted testimonies of my service & character.

DO NOT BE AFRAID OF WINNING - IT IS GOOD

Another Winner Last Nite - 2-0 for March

I started my sport service in October 2015. Thru Wednesday, March 2nd my record is 73-34 68.2%

I have had 5 straight winning months: Oct 16-5 Nov 14-8 Dec 13-10 Jan 17-6 Feb 11-5

DO NOT BE AFRAID OF WINNING

Comment

Another Winner Last Nite - 3-0 for March

I started my sport service in October 2015. Thru Wednesday, March 2nd my record is 74-34 68.5%

I have had 5 straight winning months: Oct 16-5 Nov 14-8 Dec 13-10 Jan 17-6 Feb 11-5

DO NOT BE AFRAID OF WINNING

Comment

Working...
      X