Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday's 50* College Basketball Neighborhood Bookie Game Of The Year

Newsletter for 1/27/04.

FOR ALL QUESTIONS AND INFORMATION CALL TOLL FREE 1- 866-644-6366. http://www.charliessportshandicappers.com/

From THE WORLDS MOST TRUSTED HANDICAPPER CHARLIE RED MCDOUGALL. Friends Charlie DID IT AGAIN LAST NIGHT IN COLLEGE BASKETBALL with ANOTHER 50 STAR win in COLLEGE BASKETBALL AND the WINNING will continue TODAY as the OLD NEIGHBORHOOD BOOKIE LUIGI CRISTIBOL is back on the scene. LUIGI IS the EX BROOKLYN BOOKMAKER KNOW in the industry for his STRONG ties THROUGHOUT COLLEGE BASKETBALL, and HIS LINEMAKING FRIENDS NEVER LET LUIGI DOWN and GUY'S tonight LUIGI has teamed up with CHARLIESSPORTS to provide information ON A COLLEGE BASKETBALL game today THAT IS STRONG that everyONE WHO IS EVERYONE IS FLOCKING to LUIGI'S FAVORITE HANGOUT IN LAS VEGAS trying to get the SCOOP. DON'T BE A generic GAMBLER TODAY guy s THE ONLY WAY TO GO TODAY IS TO GET ON board with Luigi and Charlie. Our 50 STAR College Basketball SELECTIONS are on Fire as WEEK TO WEEK CHARLIESSPORTS has been getting the MONEY and I will not let you down. Guy's Charlie Absolutely OWN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL and will continue to BUILD on our STRONG Resume' AS WE WILL win TUESDAY'S 50 STAR COLLEGE BASKETBALL NEIGHBORHOOD BOOKIE GAME OF THE YEAR, Simply PUT OUR game IS an absolutle LOCK I will GUARANTEE IT!!! Friends CharliessportS is the NUMBER 1 COLLEGE BASKETBALL HANDICAPPER IN THE WORLD and the GUY'S the winning coninues today as CHARLIE RED MCDOUGALL has PUT HIS STAMP OF APPROVAL on TUESDAY'S 50 STAR COLLEGE BASKETBALL NEIGHBORHOOD BOOKIE GAME OF THE YEAR. GUY'S CHARLIESSPORTS is unreal ON 50 STAR COLLEGE BASKETBALL SELECTIONS, TODAY CHARLIESSPORTS has 4 rated selections on tap Featuring TUESDAY'S 50 STAR COLLEGE BASKETBALL NEIGHBORHOOD BOOKIE GAME OF THE YEAR. Our 50 STAR'S are WINNING AT A FEVERISH RATE and we want you PUT every DOLLAR YOU HAVE ON THIS PLAYfor yet another very PROFITABLE DAY. (DON'T DO ANYTHING TODAY UNTIL YOU SIGN UP WITH CHARLIESSPORTS) Friends Charlie Red McDougall will BURY BOOKMAKERS FROM COAST TO COAST, Guy's (DON'T PLAY ON YOUR OWN TONIGHT DON'T DO IT). We will flex our MUSCLE in a BIG time way today AS Charlie Red McDougall is the KING of COLLEGE BASKETBALL and we are having our finest SEASON EVER as we are TAKING HANICAPPING TO THE NEXT LEVEL. AGAIN WE WILL PROVIDE 4 rated selections today including TUESDAY'S 50 STAR COLLEGE BASKETBALL NEIGHBORHOOD BOOKIE GAME OF THE YEAR IS FOR the insane PRICE of only TEN DOLLARS PLAY Don't forget at Charliessports WINNING IS A HABIT NOT A LUXURY. Our 50 STAR MUST WIN or the next day is FREE. (POUND THIS GAME I MEAN POUND IT). TODAY is| too good TO BE TRUE. Friends Charlie Red McDougall will BURY BOOKMAKERS from COAST TO COAST.

Don't forget at Charliessports WINNING IS A HABIT NOT A LUXURY. Our 50 STAR MUST WIN or the next day is FREE. (POUND THIS GAME I MEAN POUND IT). TODAY is| too good TO BE TRUE. Friends Charlie Red McDougall will BURY BOOKMAKERS from COAST TO COAST., TODAY'S 50 STAR SELECTION is so STRONG Charlie himself is moving over 250,000 Dollars.

FOOTBALL BASKETBALL PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE AND IT INCLUDES ALL (NFL,NBA,CBB,AND NHL THROUGH THE 2004 SUPERBOWL)! Today's NBA FREE PLAY IS THE Hawks-2

***FOR ALL OF OUR CUSTOMERS CONVENIENCE WE ACCEPT CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS THROUGH CLICKBANK***

What a joke!!!

Comment

Can it get any more pathetic??????

Comment

big mike,toolio

along with NSA these 2 clowns are the worst

Comment

i still remember his posts last year about the "big info" from "sam the fixer who just got out of jail"...these guys are so fucking stupid they actually think we believe this crap

Comment

What a fucking asshole

Friends Charlie did it again.....

Whatever dude
            Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

hahahahahaha

This is too funny! What a moron!
              Grunwald

Comment

Its people like you that give me a bad name... Learn how to type in something but all caps. Its hard on the eyes and no one reads past 3-4 lines. It's a proven fact.

Hey tommorrow I got my Thursday Night Rainy Weather Special College Hoops Game of the Year. I got an inside tip on the weather conditions coming into the midwest that are going to make this the biggest lopsided college hoops game ever! Only $75
                www.sportwizards.com
                - Honesty and Integrity-

Comment

Working...
                X