No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.charliessports.com

Monday's 500* MLB Triple Lock of the Night. 3, 500* MLB Locks+ more. $32.99.

MLB. Free Play for July 20, 2015.

Make sure to post a comp play

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
      Make sure to post a comp play

Thanks
      Can't believe you let these services walk all over you. Seems like you let them do anything. I still can't believe you ran off some great and longtime members over a tout who is already gone from posting here.

Comment

Originally posted by GamblingMILF View Post
        Can't believe you let these services walk all over you. Seems like you let them do anything. I still can't believe you ran off some great and longtime members over a tout who is already gone from posting here.
        Services don't walk all over me. Care to explain how they do?

No, service poster has ever been chosen over a regular member on this site. The member you're referring too was cursing me, antagonizing me, threatening me, and just plain talking to me in a manner that they don't talk like on the regular forum majority of the time. And with me having congestive heart failure, chronic fatigue, muscle problems, joint problems, nerve damage, and tons of other health problems I can't continue to be cursed at, antagonized, threatened and talked to in other forms as well as it's bad for my health and stresses me more out.

Feel free to post some plays.

Comment

Originally posted by GamblingMILF View Post
          By the way Kyle I tried calling you that day and you didn't answer. I went to bed and didn't wake up until 11:30 PM that night then was up until sometime around 5:30 AM the next day then went back to bed only to wake up around 2:30PM in which I realized Gary wanted me to call you at noon which is was past that time. Then supposedly a fake e-mail surfaced then you refused to speak to me as I was going to have a conversation with you and bring you back. However, after the fake e-mail you said that you didn't want to talk to me.

Hell, I was not only going to reinstate you as a Mod, but allow Dimer and Vols Fan to be mods. That is if you, JC and Kaz didn't care. And enclosed is a screen shot showing that this is you with the exact same IP #.

The phone is still open on my end or me calling you to which I would allow you back!

FireShot Capture - User Manager - BettorsChat_ - http___www.bettorschat.com_forums_admincp_index.jpg

Comment

Working...
          X