New Service in Town

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Service in Town

The CheCheBoFumbe Lock of the Day coming soon. Currently there are 52 Members and 2693 Guests on-line.

The way I figure it I'm on a 3-0 run over the past three days and I don't see why an old retired drug salesman shouldn't make some extra cash for all the hard work and thought I put into my plays. BC members will get my plays free and the 2693 guests will only be charged $1.00 per day. The plays will continue to be posted on Bettorschat and I know I can count on all of the non-members (guests) to send me their $1.00 each and everyday.

I know your asking yourself - "CheCheBoFumbe how can you put out you winning plays for only $1.00 per day?"
    Volume my friends, I've put a lot of thought into this and only two things can keep me from making a ton of money. 1. All the Guests become members of Bettorschat at which time they get my picks free or 2. A bunch of you guests are slow on paying your dollar a day.

Rules:
    1. BC Members get the picks free
    2. Guests pay $1.00 per day
    3. Play or Plays will be posted in my thread each day unless I'm to busy to post.
    4. No personal checks, only cash because I don't want to pay taxes and have to keep books and shit.
    5. No haters if I hit a losing streak

Remember currently 3-0 that's 100% people, so get on board don't be left out.

Who needs luck when you have the Che's plays
    Today I will be Happier than a Bird with a French Fry

Originally posted by CheCheBoFumbe View Post
    The CheCheBoFumbe Lock of the Day coming soon. Currently there are 52 Members and 2693 Guests on-line.

The way I figure it I'm on a 3-0 run over the past three days and I don't see why an old retired drug salesman shouldn't make some extra cash for all the hard work and thought I put into my plays. BC members will get my plays free and the 2693 guests will only be charged $1.00 per day. The plays will continue to be posted on Bettorschat and I know I can count on all of the non-members (guests) to send me their $1.00 each and everyday.

I know your asking yourself - "CheCheBoFumbe how can you put out you winning plays for only $1.00 per day?"
    Volume my friends, I've put a lot of thought into this and only two things can keep me from making a ton of money. 1. All the Guests become members of Bettorschat at which time they get my picks free or 2. A bunch of you guests are slow on paying your dollar a day.

Rules:
    1. BC Members get the picks free
    2. Guests pay $1.00 per day
    3. Play or Plays will be posted in my thread each day unless I'm to busy to post.
    4. No personal checks, only cash because I don't want to pay taxes and have to keep books and shit.
    5. No haters if I hit a losing streak

Remember currently 3-0 that's 100% people, so get on board don't be left out.

Who needs luck when you have the Che's plays
    Hahahahaha.....You kill me Cheech!
    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Comment

Working...
      X