Boston/Toronto under 9 -122 odds.

Seattle Mariners +109

Chicago Cubs -118

The Gambling Gods owe me a winning day.

gl Hanna

Comment

Good Luck Hanna!

Comment

4 home runs were so costly. Lost that first bet. Toronto actually chose to give Boston a run. Hanley Ramirez was on 3rd base & made it not even half way to home plate when the Toronto player threw to first base. He chose to allow a run in exchange for an out. Probably just wants to go home.

Comment

Originally posted by Hanna Knightly View Post
          4 home runs were so costly. Lost that first bet. Toronto actually chose to give Boston a run. Hanley Ramirez was on 3rd base & made it not even half way to home plate when the Toronto player threw to first base. He chose to allow a run in exchange for an out. Probably just wants to go home.
          All I can say to this comment is WOW !!!
          jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

It's up to the chicago Cubs for a 2-1 day. They were my top play so I believe this will end on a positive note.

Going to start an MMA video series on youtube. I will be following every sing card, beginning with UFC 189 on the 11th. Stay tuned! Will probably post the video tomorrow.

Comment

Good luck Hanna on the late one!
              [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Just to give you guys a heads up, I have a tennis bet for the early morning. Andy Murray -7.5 games -135 odds. Thought I better post it now. It's a pick for tomorrow. Will make tomorrow post following the Cubs game.

Comment

Working...
                X