Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WARNING! TrackPicks.com is the WORST monitor!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WARNING! TrackPicks.com is the WORST monitor!

Just a note and caution to anyone thinking of using TrackPicks.com. I take pride in my record and use my monitor to advertise my service. I picked the Cardinals in the game Tuesday that was PPD. I was credited a loss for this game on my record and dropped me below 60 for the month%.

MLB 4/7/2015 St. Louis-Lance Lynn/Chi Cubs-Jake Arrieta Money Line 3 St. Louis +115 Lost -100.00% -3

I've emailed all day yesterday with still no response or change. I should've researched more before I signed up as they only have 11 active cappers. You will also never see them advertising or promoting the monitor at all anywhere, it's simply a part time job for the owner. Luckily all my MLB plays have been also tracked at TheSportsMonitor.

They also make it impossible for you to cancel your subscription. There is a link to cancel but once you click it it must be approved by the owner for you to not get charged next month. Still no word but I'll be contacting my bank in case.

I'll be looking for future options but want to warn everyone on the terrible service you will receive.

-VS

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
      The betting sports community should care!

COMP sorry
      Blue Jays ML

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
        Swear. This made me laugh for a minute straight.
        [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Working...
        X