No announcement yet.

worldsworstpicker.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I understand garth 150 favorite I get back 140 with my local, put it this way the faders that fade this guy is up 25 units does that make sense so a 1,000 bettor is up 25,000 so I'm doing good lol

Comment

Originally posted by fadeking View Post
      I understand garth 150 favorite I get back 140 with my local, put it this way the faders that fade this guy is up 25 units does that make sense so a 1,000 bettor is up 25,000 so I'm doing good lol
      A -150 favorite gets you +$140 with your local? Lmao......Yeah right.

Quit posting this ridiculous, undocumented bullshit. None of what you wrote makes sense. I have told you once before, that I'm sick of you and Baldy ghosting on here. We already know you're all from the same town and more than likely the same guy or his friend. Whatever. So post your plays and cut the bullshit. And there better be a comp play with every post you make on here or you're gonna get banned. Understood?
      [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Fade this guy now today's plays he's on Atlanta, Baltimore, KC and Tampa Bay fade all these teams and GL
        On the 17th, he won all four of his picks going 4-0. Faders went 0-4. On May 8th, his picks went 3-1. Faders were 1-3. Faders are 1-7 in your last two posts on here.

Your bullshit runs hip deep.
        Last edited by KazDog; 06-01-2015, 05:14 AM.
        [email protected]

Comment

LOL you guys are funny True record MLB 91-123 I don't care what you guys think as long as I'm up money and a lot of it It's cool with me, I'm here to try to help people and I told you to take Tampa bay and you win so your welcome

Comment

LOL you guys are funny True record MLB 91-123 I don't care what you guys think as long as I'm up money and a lot of it It's cool with me, I'm here to try to help people and I told you to take Tampa bay and you win so your welcome
            Yeah. Going 1-7 in two posts on here, and then schilling about how many units someone would be up, is just fucking hilarious......
            [email protected]

Comment

Quit posting these records if the plays aren't posted on the site. You're 1-7 last month.

Comment

New contest starts today Fadeking. Post your plays if they're so good and win some extra loot!

Comment

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                    New contest starts today Fadeking. Post your plays if they're so good and win some extra loot!
                    Bahahahaahhahaahhahah
                    Questions, comments, complaints:
                    [email protected]

Comment

No thanks I will just keep collecting loot have fun and good luck to the members that have won money off this dude I'm out

Comment

No thanks I will just keep collecting loot have fun and good luck to the members that have won money off this dude I'm out
                        A record of 1-7 in posts on here? Nobody has won shit! Now take a hike for a couple of days. I told you to post a comp play with every post.
                        [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                        X