worldsworstpicker.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fadeking View Post
    Faders 3-0 last night I can't believe you guys aren't on this guy I guess you hate money lol, early game pick he has the White Sox fade and take
    Cleveland
    I believe people are following your plays but I do have a problem with two things.

1. Your post says 3-0 yesterday so you didn't count Cincy as a loser. Should have been 3-1, no biggie you may have forgot but since you don't keep a running total it shouldn't be that hard to keep it correct. You didn't post results for the 14th, 18th and 19th. Did they not do so well?

2. Read your post above, you come on a little strong. Why would you care if people don't play your picks and more importantly why be a dick cause you think they don't.

Believe me I'm not trying to offend you just trying to help you keep your blood pressure down. Don't get so upset, just post your plays.

Good luck today and every day.
    Today I will be Happier than a Bird with a French Fry

Comment

Bingo CheChe. As a good friend of mine used to say, give em enough rope...

Comment

Don't worry CheChe I'm not upset at all usually when people post winners for other people they usually say thanks for posting but that's OK that'swhy I ddon't post everyday or every game Gl CheChe

Comment

Originally posted by fadeking View Post
          Don't worry CheChe I'm not upset at all usually when people post winners for other people they usually say thanks for posting but that's OK that'swhy I ddon't post everyday or every game Gl CheChe

You don't post everyday because you like to conveniently leave out the losers.

Comment

Kb why are you getting on wow I post losers to but I also post way more winners than losers, I posted one today and said take Cleveland they are losing that's a loser so far, don't understand that comment I guess you just like getting on me that's fine

Comment

kb, no comment on the loser fadeking gave this afternoon, i would say kb and cheche are a little jealous of you fadeking, lol, you guys must really be happy now fadeking gave you a loser, i've never seen anything like this site, happy as hell when a someone gives you a loser, the free pick of the night from WWP is the Arizona Diamondbacks, fade and take Texas!! 900 and some hits on this thread, and you have been on here for approximately 2 weeks and have more hits than most of the other people posting who have been on her for 6 months, congratulations!!!!

Comment

You're testing my patience right about now. You say one more thing to KB or Cheche and you're gone for good. We don't need touts coming on here calling out members. Are we clear? We all know you're all from the same city, town, whatever. Chances are, you're the same person posting. I'd suggest making your posts, with a free play included as KB asked of you, and keeping your trap shut.....
                [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

LOL alright folks he's got Reds, Boston, Toronto and Dodgers fade all these teams and gl, this is a funny thread

Comment

Here you go been winning fading today, Oakland game under, KC, Cardinals and San Diego fade these and bol

Comment

Today's picks went 2-2 yesterday, he's on Yankees, Boston, cardinals, Dodgers and giants fade away boys and GL

Comment

Fade this guy now today's plays he's on Atlanta, Baltimore, KC and Tampa Bay fade all these teams and GL

Comment

This fade is ureal he's 32 under 500 crazy I hope you guys have been fading today he likes Baltimore

Comment

baseball is a ML sport. win/loss record by itself is meaningless. it's units won/lost that's important. One can win around 50% of his games and still post a season's profit. I've done it multiple seasons. Conversely, one can win 60 or 65% of his games and still lose money. I don't bet baseball any more so I have no stake. I'm just saying that win/loss records alone, without supporting data on units won or lost, is meaningless.

Comment

Ok does this help he's down around 25 units so faders are up 25 units that's pretty good in my eyes

Comment

Yeah, that would be pretty good, but what you just said doesn't make any sense. You're assuming because the person you're fading is down 25 units that the faders are up 25 units? wow... I'm not saying that the faders of this dude are not up some money...maybe they are.. but what you just said, in my mind, wipes out any credibility you might have had before making that statement. It indicates a total lack of understanding of the odds in a moneyline game. but then the success of your game doesn't depend on understanding moneyline betting. It depends on people reading this thread believing a lot of noise.

Comment

Working...
                                X