Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sports Betting NFL, NBA, NHL Tournament Discussion

Hello Everyone,
    Last year during NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, NCAAFB, NCAABB www.lineadvisor.com had explosive success providing fixed odds betting in the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, NCAAFB, NCAABB. Lineadvisor catapulted us to the number one betting site in NY United States!
    Over the last year we have added many features such as sports betting, football picks, NFL picks, college football picks, Crest apply tools and ability to hand out the more accuracy and used to place bets.
    So head on over to http://www.lineadvisor.com/, register and enjoy the fun of sports betting.
    Thank You

Originally posted by alexjorden View Post
    Hello Everyone,
    Last year during NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, NCAAFB, NCAABB www.lineadvisor.com had explosive success providing fixed odds betting in the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, NCAAFB, NCAABB. Lineadvisor catapulted us to the number one betting site in NY United States!
    Over the last year we have added many features such as sports betting, football picks, NFL picks, college football picks, Crest apply tools and ability to hand out the more accuracy and used to place bets.
    So head on over to http://www.lineadvisor.com/, register and enjoy the fun of sports betting.
    Thank You
    This belongs in the service section. Do not let this happen again. I'm moving it for you, but this will be the last time.
    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

You also need a free play with every post you make in the service section.
      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
        You also need a free play with every post you make in the service section.
        These services don't even read what we post in their threads

I'm not warning them anymore because they don't read the warning. From now on, I'm banning them for a week every time they don't follow the rules.

No warnings
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
          These services don't even read what we post in their threads

I'm not warning them anymore because they don't read the warning. From now on, I'm banning them for a week every time they don't follow the rules.

No warnings
          I hear ya. I support that...
          [email protected]

Comment

Working...
          X