Knockonwood Update!!! (Free Play)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knockonwood Update!!! (Free Play)

If I was a Big time Sports Service and could afford to pay me, I would put me on the payroll...........We're winning in Every Sport and not every day or even week.........We're plus money in all sports and I don't think anyone with me has had to pay the book since Aug. 1st when we started the service........This week they may have to and we will have those weeks but come next Aug. 1st........Everyone of my players playing with me will have Won more this year than they've ever Won........It sounds Cocky but it's not at all.........I Believe in myself guys and don't think anyone can do it better week in and week out.........I don't know what you have to do to get people to try you and I'll give you plays for a couple of weeks.............I don't try to get people though, but from 3 sites I've posted at in the past...........Anyway my Email [email protected].. .......The thing is, I know people aren't getting paid by the book.........We Win Year after year after year.........I Honestly can't Believe it sometimes myself but we keep Winning.........If you can best the book, You don't need me..........If You're paying the book and not making money, You need me............I have a Family and more living with me than I want really but I can't afford to lose my hard earned money to the book..........I'm not going to let the people who play with me lose either, I'll quit before I will let that happen............Those playing with me know that to...........Anyway, here are my Records since Aug. 1st........Not counting regular season baseball but we did Win around $14,000.......Baseball is the Biggest money maker........
    NFL!!!
    59-52!!!$100 player would be plus $1270!!!
    NCAAF!!!
    77-60!!!$100 player would be plus $4215!!!
    MLB Playoffs!!!
    11-12!!!$100 player would be plus $3805!!!
    That's around $9000 profit since Aug. 1st...............Just send me an email Guys, I keep everything to myself.......No one will know but You and I.......If You're losing email me, what have you got to lose??? Thanks for your time.............Tonight we are playing K.C. even as a 5* play.........I don't love the game but everyone is up with the book and can afford............Free Play!!!
    All 5*!!!
    K.C. Even!!!

Sorry all jumbled up, copied from another site and it always does this...........OH, only $100 a month!!!

We're playing tonight but lose and we're probably done with Baseball............We had a Good year though, not counting the playoffs a $100 player Won right at $15,000...........10 years in a row we've posted every play and not 1 losing season.........With Football in full swing and Hoops getting ready to start.......We've got plenty of action coming up........Got a few plays for Sat. we've already put in.........Would love to have a couple email me and let me prove what I can do for free........Email and the rest of the month free.........You can't judge anyone from 1 play, You rally need a couple of weeks........Anyway. no pressure........$100 a month and will give for free until I can make you a Believer....Actually, I'll give you free plays until you say you're ready to start paying $100 a month...........Thanks for your time!!!

Playoffs!!!

11-13!!!

$100 player would be plus $3255 going into today!!!

Free Play!!!

S.F. plus 110!!!

Knock!

Comment

Working...
    X