No announcement yet.

*********** reports on CapperTek scam.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *********** reports on CapperTek scam.

Scam Report: CapperTek extorts services for better grades.

By ED STERLING

Article
    Comments
    Share on Twitter
    Share on Facebook

CapperTek.com the self proclaimed "largest and most trusted Sports Handicapping Service Directory on the web" which has popped up within the last year, has been under scrutiny recently with many claims from our ************* on false documentation and extortion charges.

"I woke up one day with an email to pay $500 for the year or get downgraded" Cover expert Ben Burns reports. "I thought you have got to be kidding me? Who the hell are these guys?"

*********** recently signed up under two fake service names to see what would happen and boy were we in for a big surprise.

Within 24 hours, both of our fake services were offered a premium membership and upgrade from a C+ to an A for $999 a year. One of our services was offered a premium to be at the top with a guarantee to never go below 60% as we were told "It's football season and we could make a lot of money."

While being documented we had a bad run going 2-11. When asked if we could start all over we were offered a $500 "restart fee". "It's all a big scam" says Marc Lawrence. "You have sites like this popping up who act like the authority of handicappers and then extort you, it's sick" says Lawrence.

We also wrote numerous bad reviews for our services that were published with no fact checking at all.

"A handicapper directory is a great idea, unfortunately it's run my crooks" says Burns.
Working...
X