Knockonwood Sunday Plays!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knockonwood Sunday Plays!!!

I thought we had a bad day yesterday but just checked all scores and actually didn't have a bad day.........College football.........10-7, plus $400.........Baseball 2-0, plus $1500 and change.....Total profit for the day...............plus over $1,900................

Ncaaf record after today!!!

68-55!!!
    $100 player would be plus $3165 going into nest week!!!

MLB Playoffs!!!

8-8!!!
    $100 player would be plus 44790!!!

Going into NFL tomorrow!!!

43-38!!!
    $100 player is plus $2090!!!

These figures are since we started the service on Aug. 1st!!!

Free NFL plays for Sunday!!!

Jax. plus 4!!!
    Mia. plus 3!!!
    Buff. plus 3!!!

May have a Big play on Sunday night and will have a Big play on Monday...........I've already played Monday's game but may add to it.................College Hoops and the NBA will be starting soon and I've always done very well in both sports................$100 a month gets every play every day I play.........My [email protected]........... Shoot me an email and will be glad to answer any ??? you may have..............I've been doing this for 40 years and the last few we've made money every year........My Goal is for Everyone to make at least $20,000 a year, I don't care how much you bet..........Thanks so much for your time and have a great day I hope to hear from you, I can really help you beat the book, Knock!

Need the late games today, this may be one of the losing weeks you're always going to have........It's not over yet and we have a Big play for tomorrow night...........Since Monday night football stated years ago, we've always done very well.............Just sent all my guys the Baseball play for tonight and thought I would share with Everyone.............

All 10*!!!

S.F. plus 125!!!

Thanks to everyone who stopped by..........Never judge a person from 1 week of capping.........I've got 20 years left in me I hope...........40 years of capping and the passion is stronger than ever........To beat the book guys, you've got to be on your game every day........You can never let up, I really want to Help people beat the book..........Don't have many playing with me, picked up 1 new guy yesterday who had followed me from another site...........Letting him have the rest of the month free........I would do that for anyone, I'm not scared to try and prove myself first.............Thanks again for your time, Knock!

Comment

Don't know what kind of figure I left for baseball yesterday but that wasn't right

Playoffs!!!

8-9!!!
      $100 player would be plus $3790 going into tonight!!!

Tonight we are Coming back with KC again in baseball!!!

NFL!!!

10* STL. plus 3-!!!

Played this game on Sat.

[email protected] will be getting into College Hoops and the NBA soon.......I'm very good with hoops and especially the ACC............We have always done well in the NBA!!! Any questions, email and I'll get back..............Thanks for looking, Knock!

Comment

Working...
      X