AC's ACTION and FREE PLAYs for 10/11/14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC's ACTION and FREE PLAYs for 10/11/14

10 - 4 (71%) in last 14 games. A respectable 54.5% for the season so far. 7 Games this weekend, including a best bet and our top rating that we'll ever give out. Get them FREE with a 7 Day FREE trial at www.acdinero.com

Tune in to my radio show on blogtalkradio Saturday mornings at 11:00 AM (Call in # (516) 666 - 9505. This week, I'll provide tips on selecting a handicapper, based on an e-mail I received. Next, I'll handicap some of the key games of the week in the NCAAF and NFL, as well as give some tidbits of information on things you may have missed. Finally, I'll give a few plays and take your calls. Register on my website for a FREE 7 day trial at www.acdinero.com/register

https://www.blogtalkradio.com/theacreport

Follow me on Twitter: @ac_dinero and Facebook @acdinero

Also download my FREE handicapping 101 report, as well as some artilces I wrote:

http://www.acdinero.com/aboutUs.asp

NCAAF FREE Play

Houston vs Memphis
    PLAY ON: Houston +9

Memphis is getting a lot of respect from the bettors. They played UCLA and Ole Miss tough, and are coming off a road win at pre-season conference favorite Cincinnati. I had this team as a sleeper, based on its defense. But the Cougar defense is actually playing better. They come in off that gut wrenching loss against UCF where they fumbled the winning TD away just inches from the goal line. The running game is solid (4.8ypc), but the one concern is the passing game. This line opened at 6. While I like Memphis, they are out of their role as sizable favorites, especially against a decent team. This line could reach 10 by kickoff, so wait a bit

NFL FREE PLAY

Washington vs Arizona
    PLAY ON: Washington +3.5

This is one of those games where the line looks funny to me. Washington is 1-4, coming off a tough physical game against Seattle on a short week, and is traveling across country. And they are basically being treated as even on a neutral field with a team that just lost its first game of the season? Not buying it. I know Arizona has issues witht he health of their QB's, but its more than that. They don't run the ball well (3.5 ypc) and their pass defense has been suspect (7.6 ypa). Washington is hitting some big plays in the passing game (7.6 ypa), and is the better red zone team. In a game where neither team defends 3rd down very well (44%), take the dog in this "fishy" game
Working...
X