AC's ACTION and FREE PLAY's for 10/4/14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC's ACTION and FREE PLAY's for 10/4/14

Nice 6-1 last weekend. A respectable 54% for the season so far. 7 Games this weekend to keep it going. Get a 7 Day FREE trial at www.acdinero.com

Tune in to my radio show on blogtalkradio Saturday mornings at 11:00 AM (Call in # (516) 666 - 9505. This week, I'll discuss some observations from last week's action in the NCAAF and NF. Next, I'll handicap some of the key games of the week as well as give some tidbits of information on things you may have missed. Finally, I'll give a few plays and take your calls.

https://www.blogtalkradio.com/theacreport

Follow me on Twitter: @ac_dinero and Facebook @acdinero

Also download my FREE handicapping 101 report, as well as some artilces I wrote:

http://www.acdinero.com/aboutUs.asp

NCAAF FREE Play

Florida vs Tennessee
    PLAY ON: Tennessee -2.5

It's been a long time coming for the Vols to beat the Gators. Tennessee is a young team, probably ayear away, but a tested team with games against Oklahoma and Georgia. Florida played one team in Alabama and got their doors blown off. The question about Florida at the beginning of the year was is this the resilient team on 2012 or the one that gave up in 2013. It looks like the one of 2013 so far. They are coming off a bye, but the offense is still plain vanilla and Florida still commits a ton of penalties. Not to mention they stink on 3rd down. Conversely, Tenn is very good defending 3rd down, giving up a stingy 21%. In addition, Tenn is more productive in the redzone. This line opened Florida -1, but quickly moved to Tennessee. Get this as early as possible, as it will likely go to 3 or more

NFL FREE PLAY

Cincinnati vs New England
    PLAY ON: New England +2

We'll back the Patriots at home after getting embarrassed on Monday night in KC. I like taking good teams that looked ugly the week before. No team is as good as they looked the prior game or as bad as they looked. The patriots problems are on 3rd down. Usually, they are a very good 3rd down team and I expect that to revert to the mean as the season goes on. The pass D is solid, giving up o mere 5.8 ypa. Cincinatti is coming in off the bye and the defens ehas led them to a 3-0 start. This is a bad spot for them. Plus the public is all over them (or against NE), which isn't a good sign for their backers, as evidenced by the line going form NE -2 to +1. Look for the Patriots to play well at home
Working...
X