Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The GWC - October 2nd, 2014

Good morning guys,

MLB playoffs are off and running. After splitting plays on Tuesday with hit on KC 3* and losing with the UNDER 5*, came back Wednesday simply pounding the side play and scoring with San Francisco 6* to get in the black through 3 plays in the MLB playoffs at 2-1 +3.78.

Today, service has side plays for both of the MLB playoff games tonight a 4* and a 3* selection.

Week 4 in the NFL proved tough for the service managing only a 2-6 record on the straight plays... by far the worst, and hopefully the worst week this service will endure over the course of the season. TOP BET OF THE WEEK plays now sit at 2-2... coming up on Sunday is a very strong TBOTW play. To get the week started, service has a 4* play for your consideration.

NCAA Football has spearheaded the profits the past month will plays going 26-16 +77.17... overall on the season college football has a posted record of 27-19 +61.64. The free play will be a 3* play from the college football schedule

Oregon -23.5 (3*)

Ducks had to hold off a tenacious Washington State team the last time they took the field, and they have had 10 days to think about what they need to do in order to stay viable for one of the four available spots in the National Championship tournament. Ducks come back home, and the odds of a big time scoring game looks strong.

Arizona had to rely on a 4th quarter rally that ranks among one of the most incredible things I have ever witnessed. After trailing 31-13 late in the 3rd, Arizona appeared dead in the water before beginning their epic comeback and winning via a Hail Mary pass on the game's final play for a 49-45 victory over Cal.

Analysis begins with the U of A defense... which appears to be in some very deep water when it comes to containing a Ducks attack that can be balanced and can strike with deadly quickness. Arizona has play some rather suspect opponents, one of which UTSA took them all the way to the finish line before finally surrendering 26-23.

Oregon put 46 points up against a Michigan State team that has appeared machine like in several of their other matchups, albeit against weak teams. Oregon has shown they can carve up a team considered to have a decent defense, now they get a team we pretty well know is defenseless. While I may consider a play on the over for this game later on today... I will go ahead and lay these points in a tilts I see the Ducks approaching 60 points if not exceeding that number. Arizona will be on their heels from the start, being on the road wont help the situation as they fall hopelessly behind and take a mammoth beating in Eugene tonight.

Be sure to check the site for service offers, and contact me with any specific needs or requests you have as I look to cater this service to the individual needs of the players that come to me... not everyone bets the same, so I try to make sure the service I provide is catered to the needs of the clients.

BEST OF LUCK to everyone today with their action...

Tony

The Great White Capper
Working...
X