Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

winning wed's 500* mlb winner line triple lock. 3, 500 star mlb locks + more for onl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• winning wed's 500* mlb winner line triple lock. 3, 500 star mlb locks + more for onl

http://www.charliessports.com

It's Winning Wednesday on the WORLD FAMOUS WINNERLINE. My friends we are not just winning we are dominating, that is what you get when you turn to the number 1 DOCUMENTED top play MLB, NFL and NCAA Football service in the nation.

SIGN UP AND WIN BIG NOW WITH Wednesday's 500 star MLB WINNER LINE Triple lock. 3, 500 star mlb locks + more for only $32.99. Guy's why settle for just one BIG play when you can get 3 premium winners on the same card for only $32.99.

Friends I'M NOT BRAGGIN AND I DON'T MEAN TO SOUND ARROGANT BUT CHARLIESSPORTS HAS THE THE TOP TEAM OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL, MLB AND NFL HANDICAPPERS IN THE WORLD and today is the beginning of something special in Major League Baseball.

Milk our CASH COW with Wednesday's 500 star MLB WINNER LINE Triple lock. 3, 500 star mlb locks + more for only $32.99. Including our 500 star MLB Winner Line lock, 500 star MLB Winner Line Hi/Lo lock and 500 star MLB Winner Line Dream Lock.

Friends Americas number 1 scouting service has the best of the best for Wednesday as we continue to build bankrolls for the upcoming Football season.

Guy' we are into September, where we have dominated over the years and into the 2015 SUPERBOWL. We have made all of the contacts and everything is in place for another BIG DAY, we have the best of the best for Wednesday.

Just $32.99. For the most popular play in sports and easiest winners on any card anywhere (Ride the hot handicapper)

Unload on Wednesday's 500 star MLB WINNER LINE Triple lock. 3, 500 star mlb locks + more for only $32.99. NO SALESMAN TO HASSLE YOU AND NO UPGRADES.

A $200.00 player is up a small fortune. If you have been playing, you know it's the ABSOLUTE TRUTH.

(GET THEM, BET THEM and BANK ON THEM)

There are so many variables in NCAA Fotball, Major League Baseball and the NFL, especially with all of the rule changes regarding head injuries that Charliessports.com is privy to unreal information daily from his sources from Las Vegas to the Eastern Seaboard

We have the Skinny on Wednesday's 500 star MLB WINNER LINE Triple lock. 3, 500 star mlb locks + more for only $32.99. POUND THEM, I MEAN POUND THEM.

Most of all No SALESMEN to hassle you and no UPGRADES.

(SPECIAL ALL SPORTS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE THROUGH 2015 SUPBERBOWL FOR ONLY $699.99. (ALL SPORTS INCLUDED).

MLB Free Pick For Wednesday September 3, 2014. 10:05 PM EST

Arizona Diamondbacks at San Diego Padres-130.

The (57-81) Arizona Diamondbacks of the National League West division will take on the (66-71) San Diego Padres also of the National League West division in 2014 MLB action. Arizona will send Right handrd Josh Collmenter (9-7) with a (2.94) era to the pitchers mound vs. Right Handed Shane Greene, who is (2-6) with a (2.37) era for San Diego. Arizona is only 4-12 their last 16 MLB games overall. San Diego is 12-1 their last 13 baseball games as a favorite. San Diego gets the home win-130.

ATS bets have been a top priority for ats players for years!!

You can watch sports center and read the newspapers but you can't compare to the ats information at Charliessports where winning is a habit not a luxury, you better jump on my back and ride the RED HOT CHARLIESSPORTS through 2014. http://www.charliessports.com

Wednesday's 500 star MLB WINNER LINE Triple lock. 3, 500 star mlb locks + more for only $32.99.
Working...
X