Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tues (11-0) mlb 500* triple lock of the year. 3, 500* mlb locks of the year + more.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tues (11-0) mlb 500* triple lock of the year. 3, 500* mlb locks of the year + more.

http://www.charliessports.com

7-4-1 last 4 day's on 500 star MLB and NFL Preseason locks and we have won our 500 star Triple lock 3 of the past 4 day's.

Up and available for Tuesday is our (11-0) 500 star MLB Triple Lock of the year, which has not lost in the past 11 seasons and we will bury bookmakers from Coast to Coast, the 3 plays are so strong we want you to play them straight, in a 2 team parlay and a 3 team round robin.

Perfect on Sunday's 500 star MLB Triple Lock with 500 star MLB Winners on San Diego at Pittsburgh over 7 runs, Mets at Philadelphia over 8 runs and Colorado at Arizona under 8' runs, we also had our 20 star MLB Winer on Cubs+145 and a 10 star winner on Cleveland+140. 5-1 overall Sunday. 1-1-1 on Saturday's 500 star NFL Exhibition and MLB Triple Lock. Friday's 500 star NFL Preseason and MLB Triple Lock won on Buffalo at Carolina over 37 points and White Sox at Seattle under 6' runs in MLB. Guy's we own the MLB landscape.

We are heating up heading into late August and September, where we have and will continue to dominate into the 2015 SUPERBOWL.

SIGN UP NOW AND WIN BIG AGAIN WITH Tuesday's (11-0) MLB 500 star Triple lock of the year. 3, 500 star MLB locks of the year plus more for only $32.99. Including our 500 star MLB lock of the year, 500 star MLB Hi/Lo lock of the year and 500 star MLB Dream lock of the year. NO SALESMAN TO HASSLE YOU AND NO UPGRADES.

We have information on 3 MLB play's that again will be as easy as it gets. Guy's we own the MLB, NFL Preseason and Regular Season landscape.

Tuesday's (11-0) MLB 500 star Triple lock of the year. 3, 500 star MLB locks of the year plus more for only $32.99.

A $200.00 player is up a small fortune, let me do my job, let me make you money. If you have been playing, you know it's the ABSOLUTE TRUTH.

(GET THEM, BET THEM and BANK ON THEM)

There are so many variables in Major League Baseball and the NFL, especially with all of the rule changes regarding head injuries that Charliessports.com is privy to unreal information daily from his sources from Las Vegas to the Eastern Seaboard and TUESDAY is going to be Special, real Special.

SIGN UP AND WIN BIG NOW with Tuesday's (11-0) MLB 500 star Triple lock of the year. 3, 500 star MLB locks of the year plus more for only $32.99. POUND THEM, I MEAN POUND THEM.

Most of all No SALESMEN to hassle you and no UPGRADES.

(SPECIAL ALL SPORTS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE THROUGH 2015 SUPBERBOWL FOR ONLY $799.99. (ALL SPORTS INCLUDED).

MLB Free Pick For Tuesday August 12, 2014. 8:10 PM EST

Tampa Bay Devil Rays at Texas Rangers+115.

The (58-60) Tampa Bay Devil Rays of the MLB American League East division will take on the (46-72) Texas Rangers of the American League West division in 2014 MLB action. Tampa Bay will send Right Handed Jeremy Hellickson (1-1) with a 2.61 era to the pitchers mound and the Rangers will counter with Right Handed Nick Tepesch (4-7) with a 4.46 era. Tampa Bay is 20-6 their last 26 MLB games played on the road. The over is 8-1 the Rangers last 9 baseball games played on Tuesday's. Texas gets the home win+115.

ATS bets have been a top priority for ats players for years!!

You can watch sports center and read the newspapers but you can't compare to the ats information at Charliessports where winning is a habit not a luxury, you better jump on my back and ride the RED HOT CHARLIESSPORTS through 2014. http://www.charliessports.com

Tuesday's (11-0) MLB 500 star Triple lock of the year. 3, 500 star MLB locks of the year plus more for only $32.99.
Working...
X