Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fri 500* nflx & mlb triple lock wins! sat's 500* nflx & mlb winner line 3 play. 3, 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fri 500* nflx & mlb triple lock wins! sat's 500* nflx & mlb winner line 3 play. 3, 5

http://www.charliessports.com

Friday's 500 star NFL Preseason and MLB Triple Lock wins again on Buffalo at Carolina over 37 points and White Sox at Seattle under 6' runs in MLB! It's the play that made us FAMOUS. Guy' we are heading into late August and September, where we have and will continue to dominate into the 2015 SUPERBOWL.

SIGN UP NOW AND WIN BIG AGAIN WITH Saturday's 500 star MLB & NFL Exhibition Winner Line Triple lock. 3, 500 star NFL X and MLB locks plus more for only $32.99. Including our 500 star NFL Preseason Winner Line lock, 500 star NFL Exhibition Hi/Lo Winner Line lock and 500 star MLB Winner Line Dream lock. We have talked to our sources at training camps, we know how long players are going to play and what each team is trying to accomplish in the NFL preseason.

We have information on 3 NFL Preseason and MLB play's that again will be as easy as it gets. Guy's we have owned the NFL Preseason and Regular Season landscape. We really, really, really believe we are going to go 3-0 on our 500 star selections Saturday.

Saturday's 500 star MLB & NFL Exhibition Winner Line Triple lock. 3, 500 star NFL X and MLB locks plus more for only $32.99.

A $200.00 player is up a small fortune, let me do my job, let me make you money. If you have been playing, you've know it's the ABSOLUTE TRUTH.

(GET THEM, BET THEM and BANK ON THEM)

Guy's we have been dominating the MLB and now we will dominate the NFL Exhibition, NFL Regular Season and NCAA Football Landscape, so move big on Saturday's 500 star MLB & NFL Exhibition Winner Line Triple lock. 3, 500 star NFL X and MLB locks plus more for only $32.99.

There are so many variables in Major League Baseball and the NFL, especially with all of the rule changes regarding head injuries that Charliessports.com is privy to unreal information daily from his sources from Las Vegas to the Eastern Seaboard and SATURDAY is going to be Special, real Special.

SIGN UP AND WIN BIG NOW with Saturday's 500 star MLB & NFL Exhibition Winner Line Triple lock. 3, 500 star NFL X and MLB locks plus more for only $32.99. POUND THEM, I MEAN POUND THEM.

Most of all No SALESMEN to hassle you and no UPGRADES.

(SPECIAL ALL SPORTS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE THROUGH 2015 SUPBERBOWL FOR ONLY $799.99. (ALL SPORTS INCLUDED).

NFL Preseason Free Pick For Saturday August 9, 2014. 8:30 PM EST

Houston Texans+2 at Arizona Cardinals.

The (0-0) Houston Texans of the AFC South division will take on the (0-0) Arizona Cardinals of the NFC West division in 2014 NFL Preseason action. The Texans are 3-8 their last 11 NFL games played on the road. Arizona is 6-1 their last 7 NFL games Against The Spread and 6-2 Against The Spread their last 8 football games played on Saturday's. Houston gets the road cover+2.

ATS bets have been a top priority for ats players for years!!

You can watch sports center and read the newspapers but you can't compare to the ats information at Charliessports where winning is a habit not a luxury, you better jump on my back and ride the RED HOT CHARLIESSPORTS through 2014. http://www.charliessports.com

Saturday's 500 star MLB & NFL Exhibition Winner Line Triple lock. 3, 500 star NFL X and MLB locks plus more for only $32.99.
Working...
X