Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wed's mlb 2 team parlay wins! thurs 500* mlb winners edge triple lock. 3, 500* mlb lo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wed's mlb 2 team parlay wins! thurs 500* mlb winners edge triple lock. 3, 500* mlb lo

http://www.charliessports.com

Wednesday's 500 star MLB 2 Team Parlay wins on Seattle at Cleveland under 6' runs and Colorado at Cubs over 7' runs! We have won our 5 of the past 5 day's and cashed in on our 500 star Triple lock 10 of the past 14 day's.

Up and availble is Thursday's 500 star MLB Winners Edge Triple Lock. 3, 500* MLB Locks plus more for only $32.99. Perfect on Monday's 500 star MLB Triple Lock goes 3-0 with 500 star Winners on Washington at Miami over 7' runs, Arizona at Cincinnati under 7' runs and Pittsburgh at San Francisco under 6' runs. Sunday's 500 star MLB Triple Lock won on Arizona at Philadelphia under 8' runs and Oakland at Texas over 9 runs. Saturday's 500 star MLB Triple Lock won on Boston at Tampa Bay under 7 runs and Cleveland at Kansas City over 9 runs. We want to remind you again FOOTBALL is right around the corner and we are building clients bankrolls for the up and coming 2014-15 NFL and NCAA Football season, by working and winning at at feverish rate. Friends we have unreal information pouring in on 3 Major League Baseball play's that will get the MONEY. I really, really, believe we are going to sweep the board.

Wednesday July 23, 500 star MLB 2 Team Parlay won on Houston at Oakland over 7 runs and Baltimore at Angels under 8' runs. Monday July 21, 500 star MLB Triple Lock won again, going 2-0-1 with 500 star Winners on Boston at Toronto over 8' runs, Boston scored 14 by themselves, Kansas City at White Sox under 7 runs and Mets at Seattle over 7 runs, which was a push. Sunday July 20, 500 star MLB Triple Lock won again, going 3-0 on Colorado at Pittsburgh over 7' runs, Seattle at Angels over 8' runs and Cubs at Arizona under 7' runs. Saturday July 19, 500 star MLB Triple lock won on Colorado at Pittsburgh under 7' runs and Mets at San Diego under 6' runs. Friday July 18, 500 star MLB Triple Lock won San Francisco at Miami over 7' runs and Milwaukee at Washington under 7 runs. Sunday July 13, 500 star MLB Triple Lock won on Washington at Philadelphia over 8' runs and Arizona at San Francisco over 7 runs.

A $200.00 player is up a small fortune, let me do my job, let me make you money. If you have been playing, you've know it's the ABSOLUTE TRUTH.

(GET THEM, BET THEM and BANK ON THEM)

Guy's we have been dominating the MLB Landscape, so move big on Thursday's 500 star MLB Winners Edge Triple Lock. 3, 500* MLB Locks plus more for only $32.99.

Guy's it will be another triple 500 star winner. There are so many variables in Major League Baseball and Charliessports.com is privy to unreal information daily from his sources from Las Vegas to the Eastern Seaboard and THURSDAY is going to be Special, real Special.

SIGN UP AND WIN BIG NOW with Thursday's 500 star MLB Winners Edge Triple Lock. 3, 500* MLB Locks plus more for only $32.99. POUND THEM, I MEAN POUND THEM.

Most of all No SALESMEN to hassle you and no UPGRADES.

(SPECIAL ALL SPORTS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE THROUGH 2015 SUPBERBOWL FOR ONLY $799.99. (ALL SPORTS INCLUDED).

MLB Free Pick For Thursday July 31, 2014. 8:10 PM EST

Toronto Blue Jays at Houston Astros+115.

The (59-50) Toronto Blue Jays of the MLB American League East division will take of the (44-64) Houston Astros of the MLB American League West division in 2014 MLB action. Toronto will send Right handed Drew Hutchison (7-9) with a 4.44 era to the pitchers mound vs. Right handed Jarred Cosart (9-7), who has a 4.41 era for the Astros. The over is 7-2-2 Toronto last 11 MLB games overall. The Astros are only 2-6 their last 8 Baseball games overall. Houston gets the home win+115.

ATS bets have been a top priority for ats players for years!!

You can watch sports center and read the newspapers but you can't compare to the ats information at Charliessports where winning is a habit not a luxury, you better jump on my back and ride the RED HOT CHARLIESSPORTS through 2014. http://www.charliessports.com

Thursday's 500 star MLB Winners Edge Triple Lock. 3, 500* MLB Locks plus more for only $32.99.
Working...
X