Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tues (12-0) 500* mlb systems triple lock. 3, 500* mlb systems locks + more.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tues (12-0) 500* mlb systems triple lock. 3, 500* mlb systems locks + more.

http://www.charliessports.com

It's what we do best and it's your for just pennies on the dollar! Friends Tuesday's 500 star MLB (12-0) SYSTEMS triple lock. 3, 500 star MLB Systems locks plus more on one card only $32.99. Is the strongest card of any handicapper anywhere. Including our 500 star MLB SYSTEMS LOCK, 500 star MLB SYSTEMS HI/LO LOCK and 500 star MLB SYSTEMS MAJOR WAGER LOCk.

Guy's it will be another triple 500 star winner. There are so many variable in Major League Baseball and Charliessports.com is privy to unreal information daily from his sources from Las Vegas to the Eastern Seaboard and Tuesday is going to be Special, real Special.

SIGN UP AND WIN BIG NOW with Tuesday's 500 star MLB (12-0) SYSTEMS triple lock. 3, 500 star MLB Systems locks plus more on one card only $32.99. POUND THEM, I MEAN POUND THEM.

Most of all No SALESMEN to hassle you and no UPGRADES.

(SPECIAL ALL SPORTS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE THROUGH 2015 SUPBERBOWL FOR ONLY $799.99. (ALL SPORTS INCLUDED). If you haven't played our 500 star plays you are missing out on a fortune. We are LOCKED, LOADED and ready to win Tuesday. Don't play on your own tonight don't do it.

MILK OUR CASH COW TUESDAY in Major League Baseball

The HOTTEST STREAK IN AMERICA rolls on.

I'M NOT BRAGGING AND I DON'T MEAN TO SOUND ARROGANT BUT CHARLIESSPORTS HAS THE THE TOP TEAM OF MLB HANDICAPPERS IN THE WORLD. Guy's our contacts in have been working feverishly. Friends nobody does Sports Handicapping like Charliessports.com and we will flex our muscle again.

We are the kings of the MLB Landscape, we will live up to that reputation again. You can spend all day searching and calling every handicapper and you will not find a stronger play than Charliessports.com.

The information we have obtained is 100% DOCUMENTED, LEGITIMATE AND VERIFIABLE. Don't play on your own tonight don't do it.

Our top play's are simply amazing. Pound it I mean Pound it! WINNING IS WHAT WE KNOW BEST.

(SPECIAL ALL SPORTS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE THROUGH 2015 SUPERBOWL FOR ONLY $799.99. (ALL SPORTS INCLUDED). If you haven't played our 500 star plays you are missing out on a fortune.

MLB Free Pick For Tuesday July 1, 2014. 8:10 PM EST

Kansas City Royals at Minnesota Twins+110.

The (43-39) Kansas City Royals of the MLB American League Central division will take on the (37-44) Minnesota Twins also of the American League Central division in 2014 MLB action. The Kansas City Royals will send Right Handed James Shields (8-3) with a 3.79 era to the pitchers mound vs. Right Handed Ricky Nolasco (4-6) with a 5.74 era. The Royals are 9-1 their last 10 Baseball games played on the road. Kansas City is also 8-3 their last 11 MLB games played in Minnesota. Minnesota gets the home win+110.
    ATS bets have been a top priority for ats players for years!!

You can watch sports center and read the newspapers but you can't compare to the ats information at Charliessports where winning is a habit not a luxury, you better jump on my back and ride the RED HOT CHARLIESSPORTS through 2014.http://www.charliessports.com

Tuesday's 500 star MLB (12-0) SYSTEMS triple lock. 3, 500 star MLB Systems locks plus more on one card only $32.99.
Working...
X