Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tues (6-0) 500* mlb & nba finals triple lock. 3, 500* nba finals & mlb locks + more.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tues (6-0) 500* mlb & nba finals triple lock. 3, 500* nba finals & mlb locks + more.

http://www.charliessports.com

1-1-1 on Monday's 500 star MLB Triple Lock. Sunday's 500 star NBA Finals and MLB Triple Lock wins on Atlanta at Arizona over 8'runs in MLB and Miami+4 in the NBA Finals we also go 5-1 overall. Our Attention Tuesday turns back to the NBA Finals and MLB Landscape, where we will bury bookmakers from coast to coast again. Guy's let me do my job, let me make you MONEY. There are 3 games in the NBA Finals and Major League Baseball tonight that are too good to pass on. GET IT, BET IT and BANK ON ALL 3. The information is pouring in and the Winning continues, friends get the edge again TUESDAY with 3 of the most trusted Major League Baseball and NBA Finals PLAYS in America. SIGN UP AND WIN BIG NOW WITH Tuesday's (6-0) 500 star NBA Finals and MLB WINNER LINE Triple Lock. 3, 500 star NBA Finals and MLB locks plus more for only $32.99. It's so strong we want you to move 10 times your normal wager. Including our 500 star NBA Finals WINNER LINE Lock, 500 star MLB WINNER LINE HI/LO Lock and 500 star MLB WINNER LINE Super Lock.

(SPECIAL ALL SPORTS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE THROUGH the 2014 NBA Finals in Late June. FOR ONLY $139.99. (MLB, NBA and NBA Playoffs). If you haven't played our 500 star plays you are missing out on a fortune. We are LOCKED, LOADED and ready to win Tuesday. Don't play on your own tonight don't do it.

MILK OUR CASH COW TUESDAY in Major League Baseball.

The HOTTEST STREAK IN AMERICA rolls on.

I'M NOT BRAGGING AND I DON'T MEAN TO SOUND ARROGANT BUT CHARLIESSPORTS HAS THE THE TOP TEAM OF NBA PLAYOFF and MLB HANDICAPPERS IN THE WORLD. Guy's our contacts in have been working feverishly. Friends nobody does Sports Handicapping like Charliessports.com and we will flex our muscle again.

We are the kings of the NBA PLAYOFFS and MLB Landscape, we will live up to that reputation again. You can spend all day searching and calling every handicapper and you will not find a stronger play than Charliessports.com.

The information we have obtained is 100% DOCUMENTED, LEGITIMATE AND VERIFIABLE. Don't play on your own tonight don't do it.

Our top play's are simply amazing. Pound it I mean Pound it! WINNING IS WHAT WE KNOW BEST.

(SPECIAL ALL SPORTS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE THROUGH the 2014 NBA Finals in Late June. FOR ONLY $139.99. (MLB, NBA and NBA Playoffs). If you haven't played our 500 star plays you are missing out on a fortune. ALSO SPECIAL ALL SPORTS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE THROUGH 2014 MLB ALL STAR BREAK IN LATE JULY FOR ONLY 309.99! (MLB, NBA and NBA Playoffs) All Sports included with all packages!

MLB Free Pick For Tuesday June 10, 2014. 7:10 PM EST

St.Louis Cardinals at Tampa Bay Devil Rays+130.

The (33-31) St.Louis Cardinals of the MLB National League Central division will take on the (24-41) Tampa Bay Devil Rays of the American League East division in 2014 MLB action. The St.Louis Cardinals will send Right Handed Adam Wainwright (8-3) with a 2.31 era to the pitchers mound vs. Right Handed Jake Odorizzi (2-6) with a 5.31 era. St.Louis is only 4-9 their last 13 MLB Interleague games. The under is 7-2 Tampa Bay last 9 Baseball games as a underdog. Tampa Bay gets the home win+130.
    ATS bets have been a top priority for ats players for years!!

You can watch sports center and read the newspapers but you can't compare to the ats information at Charliessports where winning is a habit not a luxury, you better jump on my back and ride the RED HOT CHARLIESSPORTS through 2014. http://www.charliessports.com

Tuesday's (6-0) 500 star NBA Finals and MLB WINNER LINE Triple Lock. 3, 500 star NBA Finals and MLB locks plus more for only $32.99.
Working...
X