Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzz Sports Monday Entire Card

Hi Players,

I must say we have had some tremendous free play runs in 2003 but we are in a bad streak over our last 6 or 7 we have sent out or put up on the boards. I can't always post a top play for obvious reasons but I can do a free day every now and again. So before we get to my Monday card, here is a review of what's Hot and whats not at Buzz Sports. All monitored by Track Picks Pick Tracker system. 4*/5* plays are entered as 2 units, 2*/3* are entered as 1 unit.

Below is a quick review of the Hot streaks and trends for Buzz Sports Picks. 4*/5* plays going strong. We split Sunday losing our 5* with FSU and winning our 4* with North Carolina

Our Play Of The Months are 7-1 (87.50%) as monitored by USA Sports Monitor for 2003.

NCAA Basketball on a 41-28 (59.42%) run since 12-20.

4* and 5* NCAA Basketball plays 36-20 (64.28%) for the season. This has been our best value in hoops

4* and 5* plays Overall for all sports since 12-1 is 49-34 (59.03%)

3* Regular and 2* Top Opinions 85-90 L175 All Sports. Our weakness. The plays I post on boards are usually from this group of service selections and we need to do a better job here.

NFL Service Selections are 47-38 (55.29%) since 10/20. 4*/5* plays 18-18 during the same period

NFL Playoff go 3-1 1/10 -1/11 with 4* Winners Tennessee and Carolina. 3* Winner Packers Eagles Under and our only Loss was 3* Colts/Chiefs Over

Monday's Plays
    Air Force +3 4* Selection
    Wyoming -5 4* Selection
    BYU -2 3* Selection
    Portland U +6 2* Top Opinion

Good Luck Monday,
    Buzz
    http://www.buzzsportspicksserivce.com
    Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Bump for those looking for late games

Buzz
    Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Comment

Working...
    X