Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tues 500* ncaa basketball winner line (can't miss) 2 team parlay lock + more for onl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tues 500* ncaa basketball winner line (can't miss) 2 team parlay lock + more for onl

http://www.charliessports.com

It's 2 for Tuesday on the WORLD FAMOUS WINNER LINE with Tuesday's 500 star NCAA Basketball Winner line 2 team parlay lock of the night for only $32.99. Guy's if you have been playing you have been winning. The Tuesday's College Basketball Champions are back at it again with 2, 500 star NCAA Basketball selctions that just can't miss. Trust me, What a GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY. Sunday's 500 star Superbowl and NCAA Basketball Triple Lock wins again on Seattle+2 and Michigan State at Indiana under 140 in NCAA Basketball. Saturday's 500 star NBA 2 Team Parlay wins again on Washington+5 & Oklahoma City at Washington under202'. 2-0-1 on Thursday's 500 star NCAA Basketball Providence at Marquette under 133', San Diego+5 and we pushed on USC at Orgeon State over 151.

If you have ever thought about signing up, now is the time. No Salesman to hassle you, no so called upgrades, just $32.99. For the most popular cards in all of sports.

I'M NOT BRAGGING AND I DON'T MEAN TO SOUND ARROGANT BUT CHARLIESSPORTS HAS THE THE TOP TEAM OF COLLEGE BASKETBALL and NBA HANDICAPPERS IN THE WORLD. Guy's our contacts in have been working feverishly and we are locked, loaded and ready to win BIG. Friends nobody does Sports Handicapping like Charliessports.com and we will flex our muscle again. It doesn't get any better than this as Charlie Red McDougall has the Skinny on Tuesday's 500 star NCAA Basketball Winner line 2 team parlay lock of the night for only $32.99.

Guy's we have the best of the best in NCAA Basketball for TUESDAY and it is yours for just pennies on the dollar.

Tuesday America's number 1 top play service is at it again.

We are the kings of the NBA and NCAA BASKETBALL Landscape, we will live up to that reputation again. You can spend all day searching and calling every handicapper and you will not find a stronger play than Charliessports.com.

The information we have obtained is 100% DOCUMENTED, LEGITIMATE AND VERIFIABLE. The number 1 play in all of sports according to the Sports Monitor is Tuesday's 500 star NCAA Basketball Winner line 2 team parlay lock of the night for only $32.99.

Our top play's are simply amazing. Pound it I mean Pound it! WINNING IS WHAT WE KNOW BEST.

(SPECIAL ALL SPORTS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE THROUGH the 2014, March Madness Final 4 game in April, 2014. FOR ONLY $399.99. (NFL, NCAA FOOTBALL, NBA and NCAA BASKETBALL). If you haven't played our 500 star plays you are missing out on a fortune. SPECIAL ALL SPORTS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE THROUGH NBA Finals IN JUNE FOR ONLY 499.99! (NFL, NCAA FOOTBALL, NBA and NCAA BASKETBALL) All Sports included with all packages!

NCAA Basketball Free Pick For Tuesday February 4, 2014. 9:00 PM EST

Butler Bulldogs+7 at Marquette Golden Eagles.

The 12-9 Butler Bulldogs the Big East Conference will take on the 12-10 Marquette Golden Eagles also of the Big East in 2014 NCAA Basketball action. Butler is only 2-6 Against The spread their last 8 NCAA Basketball games overall and also 2-6 ATS their last 8 vd. The Big East. Marquette is 2-11 ATS their last 13 NCAA Basketball games vs. The Big East. Butler gets the road cover+7.
    ATS bets have been a top priority for ats players for years!!

You can watch sports center and read the newspapers but you can't compare to the ats information at Charliessports where winning is a habit not a luxury, you better jump on my back and ride the RED HOT CHARLIESSPORTS through 2014. http://www.charliessports.com

Tuesday's 500 star NCAA Basketball Winner line 2 team parlay lock of the night for only $32.99.
Working...
X