AC's BOWL Special and FREE Plays for 12/21/13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC's BOWL Special and FREE Plays for 12/21/13

Welcome to Bowl Season, one of the most profitable times of the season. Also having an excellent season with the FREE plays at 67% (24-12)

#4 NCAAF Handicapper on prosportsmonitor
    http://www.prosportsmonitor.com/

NCAAF record over past 2 seasons:
    58% overall: 73-52
    73% Best Bets: 22-8

For $29, you get:

All Bowl selections
    Rest of NFL season
    Basketball through the Super Bowl
    Free Copy of my E-Book "The Winning Edge"

If we don't make a profit in the bowls, rest of season free (through the NBA Finals)

Click Here: http://www.acdinero.com/accessPlans.asp

NCAAF FREE PLAY

Fresno St vs. USC
    PLAY ON: Fresno St +6.5

Just short of a key line (7), which always makes me lean the underdog. Fresno has had a solid season, and while they are surely disappointed they aren't in a BCS game, they did show up aginst the finale against Utah St and will most likely here against a big named opponent in USC. The Trojans unquestionable have the more talent, but what is their motivation for this game? They are on their 3rd head coach of the season, the 2nd being quite popular. No doubt there is disappointment the Ed Ogeron isn't leading the Trojans onto the field. Fresno has the ability to hit plays in the passing game with future NFL QB Derrick Carr behind center. They are converting 46% on 3rd down and have the edge in the kicking game, which tends to be magnified in a bowl game. Take the points with the Bulldogs.

NFL FREE PLAY

New Orleans vs. Carolina
    PLAY ON: Carolina -3

Rematch from a couple of weeks ago, where the Saints pounded Carolina on a Sunday Night. Time for some payback? You bet. Outside of the passing game, Carolina does everything better. They are alos better in the red zone, kicking game, and make fewer mistakes. Giving Drew Brees/Sean Payton points is always a concern, especailly of an embarrassing loss, but New Orleans isn't the same team on grass as on turf. At least they haven't proven to be. Take the home team in this very big game in the NFC.

Key points to a successful season:
    · Never bet above your means
    · Never bet with your heart
    · Never bet more than 5% of bankroll on a single event
    · Straight and flat bets only
    · Measure success using ROI: Return per unit of risk (units earned/units risked)

Key Statistics to remember:
    · 52.2% - Breakeven
    · 54% - Good year (ROI – 4.4%)
    · 56% - Very good year (ROI – 8.2%)
    · 60% - Best bets (approximately 20% of plays)

My stats for 2012:
    · 56.2% Overall - (68 – 53)
    · 72.2% Best Bets – (13-5)
    · ROI – 11.2%

I Run a Flat Bet Unit System to Maximize Profit per Unit of Risk

E-Mail me at [email protected] with any questions
Working...
X