AC's ACTION and FREE PLAY for 3/30/13; 56% Last 7 Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC's ACTION and FREE PLAY for 3/30/13; 56% Last 7 Days

Busy day today in basketball, as AC has 4 plays on a relatively light card. There is still time to cash in on the investment opportunities that basketball season still has to offer. Also, the road to the Kentucky Derby starts today, with the Florida and Louisiana Derby's.

Take advantage of my FREE 7 DAY TRIAL TO ALL NEW MEMBERS: Just register on my website

Take advantage of our March Madness Special: $29 which includes the NBA playoffs and a copy of
    my e-book "The Winning Edge" which covers the fundamentals of football and basketball,
    money management, and tips for selecting a handicapper.
    The book is also available for $5.99.

Check out my article on www.goarticles.com on "Measuring the Success of a Handicapper"

Follow us on Twitter: @ac_dinero

visit ACDinero.com - Home Page - Sports Handicapping Service - Handicapping the NFL, NBA, and NCAA. for more information

NBA FREE PLAY

Charlotte vs Philadelphia
    PLAY ON: Charlotte +10

This is a play against Philadelphia and not on Charlotte. *After all who in their right mind could back the Bobcats. *The Sixers aren't a very good team and have no business being a double digit favorite over anyone. *Outside of the Sixers shooting 48% over the past few weeks, the stats aren't impressive for either team. *So I will go with the Peter Principle and fade the Sixers in this game.
Working...
X