AC's ACTION and FREE PLAY for 3/29/13; 54% Last 7 Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC's ACTION and FREE PLAY for 3/29/13; 54% Last 7 Days

1 game in the Sweet 16 tonight, both Elite 8 games tomorrow. There is still time to cash in on the investment opportunities that basketball still has to offer.

Take advantage of my FREE 7 DAY TRIAL TO ALL NEW MEMBERS: Just register on my website

Take advantage of our March Madness Special: $29 which includes the NBA playoffs and a copy of
    my e-book "The Winning Edge" which covers the fundamentals of football and basketball,
    money management, and tips for selecting a handicapper.
    The book is also available for $5.99.

Check out my article on www.goarticles.com on "Measuring the Success of a Handicapper"

Follow us on Twitter: @ac_dinero

visit ACDinero.com - Home Page - Sports Handicapping Service - Handicapping the NFL, NBA, and NCAA. for more information

NBA FREE PLAY

Houston vs Memphis
    PLAY ON: Under 195

It isn't often we see Houston Rocket totals under 200. *But the reality is the wear and tear of a long season usually catches up with fast paced teams that like to push the action. *They are playing a team that usually plays good defense, but is struggling of late giving up 47% from the floor. *One main reason I like the Under is I expect Memphis to pick up the defense as they head for the playoffs, starting tonight. *Both teams are shooting 43% and neither is lighting it up from three. *The Rockets offense may be sputtering, but they have picked up the defense, giving up only 43%. *Take the Under in this game.
Working...
X