AC's ACTION and FREE PLAY for 3/28/13; 56% Last 14 Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC's ACTION and FREE PLAY for 3/28/13; 56% Last 14 Days

2 games in Sweet 16 action tonight. AC went 2-0 last night, winning with Charolette and the Under in the GS/Sacramento game. There is still time to cash in on the many investment opportunities still available this basketball season.

Take advantage of my FREE 7 DAY TRIAL TO ALL NEW MEMBERS: Just register on my website

Take advantage of our March Madness Special: $29 which includes the NBA playoffs and a copy of
    my e-book "The Winning Edge" which covers the fundamentals of football and basketball,
    money management, and tips for selecting a handicapper.
    The book is also available for $5.99.

Check out my article on www.goarticles.com on "Measuring the Success of a Handicapper"

Follow us on Twitter: @ac_dinero

visit ACDinero.com - Home Page - Sports Handicapping Service - Handicapping the NFL, NBA, and NCAA. for more information

NBA FREE PLAY

Indiana vs Dallas
    PLAY ON: Dallas -3.5

Back to back games for Indiana and 3rd game in 4 days, coming off a nice road win at Houston. *I can see a flat spot here at Dallas, who is playing their fifth consecutive home game. *I like how Dallas is shooting the ball lately, hitting 51% from the floor, including 41% from three. *But their poor rebounding and defense, giving up 49% from the floor, are what is keeping this from a play, not to mention the Pacers stellar defense at 37%. *But I still think this will be a tough spot for Indiana, so go with the Mavericks.
Working...
X