AC's ACTION and FREE PLAY for 3/23/13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC's ACTION and FREE PLAY for 3/23/13

Three more investment opportunities today, along with one in the NBA, on this second round day in the NCAA Tournament.

Take advantage of my FREE 7 DAY TRIAL TO ALL NEW MEMBERS: Just register on my website

Take advantage of our March Madness Special: $29 which includes the NBA playoffs and a copy of
    my e-book "The Winning Edge" which covers the fundamentals of football and basketball,
    money management, and tips for selecting a handicapper.
    The book is also available for $5.99.

Check out my article on www.goarticles.com on "Measuring the Success of a Handicapper"

Follow us on Twitter: @ac_dinero

visit ACDinero.com - Home Page - Sports Handicapping Service - Handicapping the NFL, NBA, and NCAA. for more information

NCAAB FREE PLAY

Stanford vs Alabama
    PLAY ON: Alabama -4

Tough spot for Stanford here.* 12:00 PM start for a West Coast team.* Both teams are hitting their FT's which is always important in tournament play.* Both teams are shooting around 45 from the floor, and over 40% from three which may surprise a lot of people.* In fact, Stanford is hitting 46%, which is what is keeping this from a play.* Defensively, Stanford has been poor this season, giving up 46% from the floor vs a psolid 41% for Alabama.* it is tough winning on the road playing that type of defense, so go with the Tide in this game.
Working...
X