AC's ACTION and FREE PLAY for 3/12/13; 17 - 12 Last 29 Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC's ACTION and FREE PLAY for 3/12/13; 17 - 12 Last 29 Games

March Madness enters full swing with the conference tournaments starting for the big guys and ending for the little guys. Be sure to join me as it promises to offer plenty on investment opportunities. One of those opportunities presented itself last nite with Gonzage, as they rolled to a 1 seed in the tournament. I am 10-3 over the last 13 FREE plays, so be sure to check back for those in the coming weeks.
    Take advantage of my FREE 7 DAY TRIAL TO ALL NEW MEMBERS: Just register on my website

Take advantage of our Mid season special of $99 for the rest of the basketball season. This offer also
    includes the rest of the football season and a copy of my e-book "The Winning Edge", which covers the
    fundamentals of football and basketball, money management, and tips for selecting a handicapper.

The book is also available for $5.99.

Check out my article on www.goarticles.com on "Measuring the Success of a Handicapper"

Follow us on Twitter: @ac_dinero

visit ACDinero.com - Home Page - Sports Handicapping Service - Handicapping the NFL, NBA, and NCAA. for more information

NBA FREE PLAY

LA Lakers vs Orlando
    PLAY ON: Orlando +8

In one of the messiest divorces in recent memory, Dwight Howards returns to Orlando for the first time. The Magic haven't won many games, and it won't matter much to the fans if they don't win another all season...after this one. I live in the Orlando area is this is hated. Expect a spirited effort in this one by Orlando. Normally I would throw the stats out in a game like this, but they are surprisingly close over the past couple of weeks. Both are shooting 45% from the floor and LA is a little better on defense, giving up 46% vs 48% for the Magic. LA may have an edge on the boards, but not at the FT line. Expect a close game in this one.
Working...
X