AC's ACTION and FREE PLAY for 2/23/13; 70% on NCAAB Best bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC's ACTION and FREE PLAY for 2/23/13; 70% on NCAAB Best bets

4 games for this busy bracketbuster day in college basketball. March Madness is right around the corner, so be sure to join us as it promises to be an exciting one, offering many investment opportunities.

Take advantage of my FREE 7 DAY TRIAL TO ALL NEW MEMBERS: Just register on my website

Take advantage of our Mid season special of $99 for the rest of the basketball season. This offer also
    includes the rest of the football season and a copy of my e-book "The Winning Edge", which covers the
    fundamentals of football and basketball, money management, and tips for selecting a handicapper.

The book is also available for $5.99.

Check out my article on www.goarticles.com on "Measuring the Success of a Handicapper"

Follow us on Twitter: @ac_dinero

visit ACDinero.com - Home Page - Sports Handicapping Service - Handicapping the NFL, NBA, and NCAA. for more information

NCAAB FREE PLAY

California vs Oregon St
    PLAY ON: Oregon St +1.5

Everything in this game points to an easy Cal victory: a huge edge in every statistical category, they are on a roll with 4 wins in a row including a road win at Oregon in their last game, they are the ones pointing to a possible berth in the NCAA tournament. So why did Oregon St open as a 1 pt favorite? Makes you wonder. If you have been a regular follower of mine, you know I put a lot of credence in opening lines, because they are set by the "testers" or insiders the Vegas books respect. And they were willing to lay a point with Oregon St. The line has since moved to Cal being the favorite, but it is the first instinct I always like to go with. So go opposite of the public and take Oregon St.
Working...
X