AC's ACTION and FREE PLAY for 2/6/13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC's ACTION and FREE PLAY for 2/6/13

We have 4 NCAAB plays this evening, including 1 best bet grade. We are hitting 67% on our NCAAB best bets thus far this season.

FREE 7 DAY TRIAL TO ALL NEW MEMBERS: Just register on my website

Take advantage of our Mid season special of $99 for the rest of the basketball season. This offer also
    includes the rest of the football season and a copy of my e-book "The Winning Edge", which covers the
    fundamentals of football and basketball, money management, and tips for selecting a handicapper.

The book is also available for $5.99.

Check out my article on www.goarticles.com on "Measuring the Success of a Handicapper"

Follow us on Twitter: @ac_dinero

visit ACDinero.com - Home Page - Sports Handicapping Service - Handicapping the NFL, NBA, and NCAA. for more information

NCAAB FREE PLAY

Creighton vs Indiana St
    PLAY ON: Indiana St +5

Second matchup this season for these two teams as Creighton defeated Indiana St by 13 on 1/5/13. The Creighton defense isn't playing nearly as well as it was then, giving up 44% from the floor vs only 39% for Indiana St. Their offense is still humming, hitting 51% from the floor, 43% from three, over the past five games. But Indiana St is shooting the ball well from the foor at 47%, though no where near as well from three, which is what is keeping this from a play. Neverthe less, look for this one to go down to the wire. Creighton may escape with a win, but it will be tight.
Working...
X