AC's SUPER BOWL PLAY; 57% in Football this season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC's SUPER BOWL PLAY; 57% in Football this season

1 NCAAB game on this Super Bowl Sunday. We had an excellent season in football this season, hitting 57% overall and 72% on our best bets. Check out my BLOG on my website for some Super Bowl PROP bets, as well as some to stay away from.

FREE 7 DAY TRIAL TO ALL NEW MEMBERS: Just register on my website

Take advantage of our Mid season special of $99 for the rest of the basketball season. This offer also
    includes the rest of the football season and a copy of my e-book "The Winning Edge", which covers the
    fundamentals of football and basketball, money management, and tips for selecting a handicapper.

The book is also available for $5.99.

Check out my article on www.goarticles.com on "Measuring the Success of a Handicapper"

Follow us on Twitter: @ac_dinero

visit ACDinero.com - Home Page - Sports Handicapping Service - Handicapping the NFL, NBA, and NCAA. for more information

SUPER BOWL PLAY

SF vs Baltimore
    PLAY ON: SF -3.5

Baltimore seems to be getting all the love from the media, as they are being billed as a team of destiny in Ray Lewis' final game. Didn't they say that a month ago about Notre Dame? How did that turn out? There is no such thing as destiny. The question to ask yourself is which team is better? The money is a little on the Raven side, as the line opened at 4.5. It could go down as far as 3, but most likely will stay at 3.5. That is statistically insignificant in term of how much will be wagered on the game. Statitistcally speaking, just about everything points to SF, and by a kind of large margin, though the playoffs, Baltimore is better in some areas, particualrly on defense. A 70 yd misplayed TD pass in the last 0:30 can have a big effect on the stats. What I like best about SF is the running game, as they are averaging 5.3 YPC vs 4.3 YPC for the Ravens. Against the run, SF is giving up 3.8 YPC vs 4.1 YPC for Baltimore. Baltimore has hit some big plays in the passing game, but so has SF, which seems to have gone unnoticed. The 49ers are averaging 7.5 YPA vs 6.7 YPA for Baltimore. Neither team is great at converting 3rd downs at 37%, although SF has picked it up with Kaepernick at QB. Both are very good stopping 3rd downs at less than 38%, wth SF giving up a stingy 34%. Bottom line is SF is better at the point of attack and has the more dangerous QB. Lay the points.
Working...
X