AC's ACTION and FREE PLAY for 1/29/13; 59% in NCAAF this season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC's ACTION and FREE PLAY for 1/29/13; 59% in NCAAF this season

1 play in the NBA this evening. Check out my BLOG on my website for some PROP bets, as well as some you should stay away from.

FREE 7 DAY TRIAL TO ALL NEW MEMBERS: Just register on my website

Take advantage of our Mid season special of $99 for the rest of the basketball season. This offer also
    includes the rest of the football season and a copy of my e-book "The Winning Edge", which covers the
    fundamentals of football and basketball, money management, and tips for selecting a handicapper.

The book is also available for $5.99.

Follow us on Twitter: @ac_dinero

visit ACDinero.com - Home Page - Sports Handicapping Service - Handicapping the NFL, NBA, and NCAA. for more information

NCAAB FREE PLAY

Nebraska vs Minnesota
    PLAY ON: Nebraska +19

Minnesota comes in on a four game losing streak after securing a pretty high ranking. Nebraska travels to Minnesota after playing their past two games at home, the last a win over Northwestern. Over the past five games, Nebraska has actually played better defense, giving up 41% from the floor, 28% from three, versus 44% for Minnesota, 33% from three. Their offense hasn't been very good, hitting only 39% from the floor, 27% from three, versus 43% for Nebraska, which is what is keeping this game from a play. Still, 19 is a lot of points for a team that is struggling like Minnesota. Take them with the Cornhuskers.
Working...
X