Free Service Plays This Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Service Plays This Week

Hey guys I'm sending out all of our plays for free for 5 days to show you how much you can win with our service. If you want to get in on this just send me an email with the heading saying FREE PLAYS. I will send the picks to you in an email from this Monday through Friday. Send the email to [email protected] and I'll get your email address on the list. - Justin
    www.sportwizards.com
    - Honesty and Integrity-

This starts tommorrow make sure to get on it now if you want a week for free.
    www.sportwizards.com
    - Honesty and Integrity-

Comment

mad propz to you man giving away 5 days to prove yourself .....thats a true true sign of a great capper !!! i got fucked today hard ...man cfb sucks ...dident even look the oklahoma team i saw all year and i thought for a fact after wha k state did to them they would come out and prove how good there D is and how what they been doin all year is true but dident even seem like they knew they were in a bowl game ........... just makes me wonder on how they dident even win let alone cover cause theres so much fuckin talent on oklahoma "not takin anything away from lsu" but they played like the fuckin gators last night .... i dont get it but i lost a nice chunck on them and the denver broncos who also just dident even look like they had any heart in the game from kickoff and all my respect to manning ....but lets get some monday winners causemy account is as low as its been in 3 years ...50$ left so i needa hit a nice parlay tomorrow and get back up and whoever can get me some SOLID plays i will owe u big and shyt if u can win me a few hundred u gimme ur address and ill by all means send u a check for alittle somthing ...sorda be like i bought ur plays ...... any1 got good plays and if you could have alittle reason why send it to me at Don't post e-mail addy's thanks ..... no joke i love this forum and all you guys are great !!! keep it up ....... also would love to share another great forum ..... its at ##### ....and click on ####.......uncle lou and everyone post there alot and its great .....just trying to help all you guys out cause we all against the books !!!!!! iigh well take it easy
      Last edited by BettorsChat; 01-05-2004, 03:04 AM.

Comment

To bigrich

Rich if you are in a hole, parlays are not what you want to bet to get out. If you go 2-1 you lose, but if you bet them straight up, you would have won. My advice to you would be to either refund your account and get in for the season, not a quick lock. Just please don't bet with money you can't afford to lose.

Justin
        Sportwizards.com
        www.sportwizards.com
        - Honesty and Integrity-

Comment

Free Pick tonight is Colorado +4
          www.sportwizards.com
          - Honesty and Integrity-

Comment

i sent you an e-mail and didn't get any plays

Comment

Got the same response.

Comment

For those who didnt get them, I sent it at about 12 this morning so if you registered after that you will be on tommorrow.
                www.sportwizards.com
                - Honesty and Integrity-

Comment

Working...
                X