AC's ACTION and FREE PLAY for 1/19/13; 10 - 4 over past 7 Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC's ACTION and FREE PLAY for 1/19/13; 10 - 4 over past 7 Days

We have four games on the docket today. We are 10 -4 over the past 7 days, including a best bet winner with Tennessee St on Thursday. We are also 3-1 in the NFL playoffs, and have a side in the AFC Championship game.

FREE 7 DAY TRIAL TO ALL NEW MEMBERS: Just register on my website

Take advantage of our New Year special of $99 for the rest of the basketball season. This offer also
    includes the rest of the football season and a copy of my e-book "The Winning Edge", which covers the
    fundamentals of football and basketball, money management, and tips for selecting a handicapper.

The book is also available for $5.99.

Follow us on Twitter: @ac_dinero

visit ACDinero.com - Home Page - Sports Handicapping Service - Handicapping the NFL, NBA, and NCAA. for more information

NCAAB FREE PLAY

Arkansas vs Ole Miss
    PLAY ON: Arkansas +10

Ole Miss is off to a great start, but they may be starting to read their own headlines. I believe they are out of their role, laying double digits to a pretty good Razorback team. Over the past five games, both teams are shhoting the ball very well, Arkansas at 47% and Ole Miss at 46%. Both have been equally impressive, with Arkansas giving up only 36% from the floor and Ole Miss just under 40%. Look for this game to go to the wire, and 10 should be plenty of points.
Working...
X