Comp Bowl Play!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comp Bowl Play!!!

Right now I have side and totals plays on today's 3 bowl games for just 9.99. That 2.00 a play. Can't beat that anywhere.

4 new packages are now available for you as we head into the new year., starting with my NFL playoff package. This package is available right now for just $30.00 and it includes all of my top rated playoff picks right through the superbowl. If you decide you can just purchase my playoffs picks by the day for just $9.99. Click Here to get both great deals.

Next is my NBA and College Basketball packages. In these packages you will get every top rated play from now until the end of January for only $25.00 each. That will include all games of the week, month and year that may happen during this time. To get these two great deals, Click Here.

Finally you can get both Basketball packages for just $40.00.

Those are some great deals that I have but you don't have to pay for everything that I am offering. If you check out my college and pro basketball pages everyday you will find trends, angles, poweratings, free plays and more. Powerratings are updated every monday, but you will get trends for every NBA game and for some select college games. All of this content is free and usually updated by noon everyday.

Today's Comp Play is to take Mississippi -3 over Oklahoma State. Eli will have a huge day vs a weak secondary of the Cowboys. The Rebels win in a big way.

Good Luck Today!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Owner
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
Working...
X