Week 13 Action and FREE PLAYS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 13 Action and FREE PLAYS

AC has 4 NCAAF plays (including 1 Best bet grade) and 3 NFL plays for this week

We have had an excellent season so far, hitting 57% in NCAAF, 61% in NFL, and 61% with our best bets

Take advantage of our midseason special of $99 for the rest of the season. This offer also includes
    basketball thru the Super Bowl and a copy off my e-book "The Winning Edge" which covers the
    fundamentals of football and basketball, money management, and tips for selecting a handicapper
    The book is also available for $5.99

visit ACDinero.com - Home Page - Sports Handicapping Service - Handicapping the NFL, NBA, and NCAA. for more information

NCAAF FREE Play

Michigan vs Ohio St
    PLAY ON Ohio St - 4

Michigan is the last team standing between Ohio St and an undefeated season. It isn't out of the realm of possibility that teh Buckeyes could be voted #1 by the AP if they are the only undefeated team at the end of the season. The Wolverines do boast the statistical edge in just about every category, particularly in the passing game (8.5 YPA vs 7.6 YPA) and converting 3rd downs (52.1% vs 43.5%). But they do have a tendency to turn the ball over. I like the way both teams defend 3rd down, with both under 37%. I also like the Michigan passing game over the past three games as well as the Ohio St defense over that same time period. But I think the Wolverines will have a difficult time containing Braxton Miller, and he will make enough plays, coupled with a few untimely Michigan turnover, to give Buckeyes the win by a TD.

NFL FREE PLAY

Oakland vs Cinncinati
    PLAY ON Cinncinati - 7.5

The Raiders go on the road playing some poor football to face a Cinncinati team that is back in the playoff hunt after suffering through a brutal four game losing streak. There isn't a big difference statistically between these two teams, but over the past few games, the Raider defense has really struggled where the Bengal defense has played its best football of the season. These are two of the worst teams in teh NFL in terms of converting 3rd down, with both less than 32%, At least the Bengals are somewhat decent at defending 3rd down at 38.6%. The Raiders have been notorious over the years for beating themselves with mistakes. At least this season they have cut down on the penalties. However, they are still turning the ball over. We will fade the Raiders and lay a decent amount of points with Cinncinati.
Working...
X