Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 11 Recap and Free Play

Week 11 RECAP

We went 2-4 for the week, dropping our units earned to 9.3 for the season. We are hitting 55% in NCAAF, 60% in NFL, and 63% on our best bets.

Take advantage of our midseason special of $99 for the rest of the season. This offer also includes
    basketball thru the Super Bowl and a copy off my e-book "The Winning Edge" which covers the
    fundamentals of football and basketball, money management, and tips for selecting a handicapper
    The book is also available for $5.99

NCAAF

It appears the SEC title rein appears to be over at six in a row. However, not in the way most would like to see it. Most would like to see them beaten in the BCS Championship game. Instead, you will hear that the only reason the SEC team didn't win is because they all had a loss by beating up on each other and your team is only undefeated because you play weak teams. It may be true. Well, quite frankly it is true. But that is system we currently have, for another two years. That can only change if 2 of the top 3 lose a game. I believe Notre Dame will get beat at USC. That leaves Oregon and Kansas St. Oregon has tougher games, but is better than Kansas St and will likely win them all. Baylor can challenge Kansas St, but the best chance for them to lose is against Texas. It is almost bowl season. How about Texas vs Texas AM in the Cotton Bowl? I am sensing Tennessee and Auburn will have new coaches roaming the sidelines next season. Just a hunch. This week:

USC vs UCLA: winner takes control of PAC 12 South
    Stanford vs Oregon: winner takes control of PAC 12 North
    Ohio St vs Wisconsin: last threat to an undefeated Buckeye season?
    My Top 5: 1) Oregon 2) Alabama 3) Georgia 4) K State 5) Notre Dame

NFL

It is very doubtful that any of the 3-6 teams will make the playoffs. There are a couple of big names on that list. Coaches too on that list that will likely be elsewhere next season. Maybe Adrian Petersen really is superman. He is having a pretty darn good season coming off major knee surgery. Is anyone talking about how "elite" Eli Manning is? I have never seen anyone who is supposed to be elite look as bad as he has as often as he does. He is a very good QB, just not playing well right now. Maybe we can put Peyton Manning in that superman categoty too. I thought the New England pass defense was supposed to be so much better. Guess not. Maybe that is why Belichik was rated #2 on the most over rated list. Of course, you have to be rated high to be over rated. Next week:

Baltimore vs Pittsburgh: both of these teams need home field in the playoffs to make a deep run.
    Chicago vs SF: possible matchup in the NFC Championship game?
    Indianapolis vs NE: Mr Luck (future) meet Mr Brady (present).

FREE PLAY: NBA
    Cleveland vs Brooklyn

Play on Brooklyn
Working...
X