X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 702Picks.com's Tuesday Baseball

FREE PLAY FOR TUESDAY:

PITTSBURGH PIRATES

The replacement refs gave us a gift last night on Monday Night Football, making my play on Seahawks +3.5 -120 a winner and rounding out our third consecutive week of NFL winners at 4-1-1. I have various NFL and college packages available now at 702Picks.com - Premium plays from a Las Vegas local and gambling insider. - Home.

MLB total plays were also successful going 2-1 on Monday night. I am releasing two more tonight.

Interested in any of plays? E-mail me now at [email protected] or visit my website 702Picks.com - Premium plays from a Las Vegas local and gambling insider. - Home and the Plays and Packages section.

SPECIAL OFFER: Customers who purchase either my NFL or college football regular season package(s) will receive every MLB total play I release from the date of purchase through the end of the World Series!! This is a huge offer that you do not want to miss out on. You will never regret your decision to join forces with 702Picks.com!!

New customers: I am working out deals with lots of players right now on special rates for the rest of the baseball season. Let me prove to you how profitable 702Picks.com really is before you join up for good once football kicks off. E-mail me today at [email protected] with the subject line "New Customer" and we can discuss in detail. I'm always available.

Have a great day!

- JP

Website: 702Picks.com - Premium plays from a Las Vegas local and gambling insider. - Home

E-mail: [email protected]

New Twitter Account: @702PicksJP
Working...
X