Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fezzik B2B Hilton Champ! HUGE WEEK ONE! The ONLY handicapper featured on ESPN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fezzik B2B Hilton Champ! HUGE WEEK ONE! The ONLY handicapper featured on ESPN!

World famous sports bettor Steve Fezzik, The #1 NFL handicapper in the world winning the biggest NFL Handicapping contest two years in a row!

HUGE start to the season made even bittersweet as we cash in on our BIG game 49ers +5 and outright winner!

NFL SEASON PACKAGE $100 OFF TODAY ONLY!

Listen to Steve talk NFL win totals on ESPN Behind the bets! Behind The Bets with Chad Millman - ESPN

SteveFezzik.com

9/11 COMP
    Cardinals ML

I'm sorry I don't understand the big hype for week one he went 1-4 in the contest

FEZZIK ., 0, 0, 0, PHI, NO, DET, KC, BAL

Comment

Fezzik is done! He won the contest I believe 2 times in a row then went pay and there went the ship sinking to the bottom of the service sellers.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomasj View Post
        I'm sorry I don't understand the big hype for week one he went 1-4 in the contest

FEZZIK ., 0, 0, 0, PHI, NO, DET, KC, BAL

I can't speak for Fezz (I just run a promo service for cappers), but I can tell you that his contest plays are not necessarily his personal plays. Steve usually grabs great lines early in the week while LVH contest lines are usually "square"

Comment

I understand HAS_LTD but if you're the one running the promo then you are the one at fault. Clearly you're using his two time run for the Hilton as the basis for the promo and using week 1 as proof about how good he is when in reality he went 1-4.

I'm not questioning his skill set and I don't really care, wish him the best actually, but that is clearly an add designed to deceive because I believe he's been out of the money in that particular contest since the two wins and with a 1-4 start he's likely to be out of it again. Also saying those aren't his pay plays because he's a sharp bettor who gets in early is just further testimony that his service is useless to the average punter. Remember he won twice with the "square numbers" so your last statement is a wee bit of a oxymoron wouldn't you say

This is not a bash just a warning for those who might be swayed

Comment

Originally posted by Thomasj View Post
            I understand HAS_LTD but if you're the one running the promo then you are the one at fault. Clearly you're using his two time run for the Hilton as the basis for the promo and using week 1 as proof about how good he is when in reality he went 1-4.

I'm not questioning his skill set and I don't really care, wish him the best actually, but that is clearly an add designed to deceive because I believe he's been out of the money in that particular contest since the two wins and with a 1-4 start he's likely to be out of it again. Also saying those aren't his pay plays because he's a sharp bettor who gets in early is just further testimony that his service is useless to the average punter. Remember he won twice with the "square numbers" so your last statement is a wee bit of a oxymoron wouldn't you say

This is not a bash just a warning for those who might be swayed
            You are 100% correct.Nothing could be bettor for his service than for him to win again.No way he pays this much to enter the contest just to give out bad picks and really have winners that he is not putting on his ticket.Just does not make sense.Then again he has no way of making $$$ off of his picks when the whole world can log on to the site and see his top 5 plays.The obvious choice would be if he is really that good would to not enter the Hilton contest and just play his own plays.But this way there is a lot of risk.If u play the contest and then have a pay service u can do both and act like u only use the Hilton contest to throw people off.Which I highly doubt his pay service would pay him enough to waist his entry fee and what winnings he would have won if he entered his real top 5 plays.
            MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
            0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
              You are 100% correct.Nothing could be bettor for his service than for him to win again.No way he pays this much to enter the contest just to give out bad picks and really have winners that he is not putting on his ticket.Just does not make sense.Then again he has no way of making $$$ off of his picks when the whole world can log on to the site and see his top 5 plays.The obvious choice would be if he is really that good would to not enter the Hilton contest and just play his own plays.But this way there is a lot of risk.If u play the contest and then have a pay service u can do both and act like u only use the Hilton contest to throw people off.Which I highly doubt his pay service would pay him enough to waist his entry fee and what winnings he would have won if he entered his real top 5 plays.

Again, his contest plays are different.... He went 5-2 Thursday-Monday.

Contest lines do not move, they are set early in the week. For example one of his losses was Bills +3, but he's not going to take Bills +2.5 in the contest...

Comment

Working...
              X