Hilton Contest.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilton Contest.....

If anyone would like to join the Hilton Contest I can be a proxy for you...You will have to make a trip to Vegas between now & 8 Sep to sign up in person that way its in your name...Let me know
    "My desire to be well informed is currently at odds with my desire to remain sane"

$1500 entry fee & record 517 lasy year...$310,000 1st place & pays Top-20
    "My desire to be well informed is currently at odds with my desire to remain sane"

Comment

About 3-weeks left...

Comment

My fee is $250 for 17 weeks of making your pix & 5% of any winnings...

Comment

Signed up 2 on sat and so far 326 entries and writer said their over 200 entries ahead of this time ly...11 days left

Comment

Signed another one yesterday and now there are 496 entries & we still have a week to go...Writer @ Hilton said they got 80 ly in the final week, so we will pushing 600

Comment

As of Sun eve 551 entries....

Comment

609...Sat last day

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X