Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Betting Investment - Soccer, Basketball and Tennis

Welcome to Betting Investment

First of all i would like to say that February Month is free for everyone that signs up through our website!

We are a newly formed company, who will strive to provide our customers with value picks from the biggest sports and leagues around the world. All our experts specialize in their respective sports or leagues, and therefore you can always be sure that our picks have a certain quality.

Furthermore, we are verified by Verifybet.com, so you will always be able to keep track of our record and see that we are a 100 % legit site.

- What kind of service are you offering?

We are offering a paid-betting service. Unlike other services, we will have over 100 value picks each month, due to the fact that we are 6 different experts covering different sports and leagues. We will strive to become a reliable service, where customers will be staying as members for a long time.

- What kind of tips are given (sports, odds)?

We are covering European & South American Football, Tennis and American Sports. Everything from Serie A to Brazilian Football, and from NBA to College Basketball. We do as mentioned earlier, also cover tennis, however, only the major tournaments.

The odds can vary, however, we will try to only come with picks for Asian Handicap, Over/Under and Moneyline. No special picks, as they are quick slashed, and that will be unfair for our customers.

- Will (extensive) analysis be given or are it plain picks?

Extensive analysis is not a requirement for the tipsters at the website, as some are good at writing analysis, while others work better spending all their time finding value picks. It will vary from tipsters to tipster, however, if we get feeling that our members require analysis, we will definately look into that.

- What is the price you are charging?

Our price will be 100 euro for 1 month, and 250 euro for 3 months. We also offer a 100 % guarantee, which means that if we do not provide a positive yield in your month of membership, you will get the following month for free.

Right now our service is free in february. So sign up at our website, and have a little taste of our service.

You can learn much more about our service at Betting Investment - Your Sports Betting Consultants.

Yours Sincerely,

August
    Betting Investment

Tonight we have 3 picks out for South American Soccer.

Fluminense-Boavista
    Asian Handicap -1
    Pick: Fluminense
    Odds: 2.04

Deportivo Tachira-Monagas
    Moneyline
    Pick: Deportivo Tachira
    Odds: 1.83

Ceara-Tiradentes 1 1.63
    Moneyline
    Pick: Ceara
    Odds: 1.63

Register at our website, and you will get all our picks sent for free by mail in February.

Comment

I am not sure of how frequently i am allowed to post, so please let me know if i post too much.

We also have an NBA pick for tonight.

01/02 – 2012 – 01:00 CET
      Basketball
      NBA
      Oklahoma City Thunder @ Dallas Mavericks
      Moneyline
      Pick: Dallas Mavericks
      Odds: 1,90 Pinnacle
      10 Units

In the recent two games in this season both teams won one game, Oklahoma City Thunder won at home by 104:102 with a triple from Kevin Durant at the buzzer and the Dallas Mavericks won at home by 100:87 against OKC.

Dallas Mavericks had a really slow start to this season, too many new faces on the court but right now I think they are playing much better as a team and they have a really good team and one of the best bench in the NBA. Dallas Mavericks are playing without their playmaker Jason Kidd but Delonte West and Roddy Beaubois are playing very well for the Mavs in his position.

The Oklahoma City Thunder have a really talent squad, Kevin Durant are making a nice season again and his jump shot is almost perfect, very hard to defend. For me the big problem in this team is Westbrook because he will be the star of the team and sometimes he don’t play like a teamate, he makes a lot of turnovers durant the game and this cost easy points for the other team and without Maynor this OKC bench lost a lot of quality because Maynor and Harden together makes life difficult for the other team but just with Harden things are not going so great lately for them.

Playing at home I think that the Dallas Mavericks will win this one, they are playing much better and for me they have prove in the 1st two games in this season that they fixed very well with the Oklahoma City Thunder team so pick here the Dallas Mavericks to win this one tonight.

Comment

Went 2/4 on your first night. Not bad, not good. No profit though, as our 10 unit pick lost.

For tonight we have 3 games in play, all from South American Football. We also have 1 Premier League pick for saturday and hopefully also some NBA picks coming up for tonight.

The picks for tonight:

Madureira-Botafogo 2

Gremio-San Luiz 1

Rosario Central-Guillermo Brown 1

And for saturday:

QPR-Wolverhampton Asian Handicap -0.5 1

Register at our website and get all picks for free in february

Cheers.

Comment

Decent night with 3/5 correct picks. Not a big profit though.

For tonight we have 3 NBA games and for tomorrow 2 games in English Football.

Indiana Pacers-Dallas Mavericks -4 2 1.88
          Phoenix Suns-Houston Rockets +7 1 1.91
          Milwaukee Bucks-Detroit Pistons -4 1 1.88

Portsmouth-Hull under 2.5 1.70

and of course the game i posted earlier with QPR-Wolverhampton AH -0.5 1 1.98

This is our first weekend since our launch, be prepared for some picks in: NBA, Portuguese Football, Spanish Football, English Football and maybe some other leagues too.

Have a great weekend

Comment

I did not have time to post all picks this weekend, but after a horrible stat to the weekend we turned it all around this sunday, and do now have a roi of 101.28 % after 30 picks.

For tonight we have 4 NBA games:

Los Angeles Lakers-Philadelphia 76ers +4.5 LAKERS at odds 1.89
            Phoenix Suns-Atlanta Hawks -7 SUNS at odds 1.83
            San Antonio Spurs-Memphis Grizzlies +1 GRIZZLIES at odds 1.93

and the last pick has a preview also:

Oklahoma City Thunder-Portland Trailblazers +1.5 PORTLAND at odds 1.90

The Portland Trailblazers are coming from a big win at home against the Denver Nuggets, Nicolas Batum was onfire and shoot 9 three-pointers in that 117:97 win.
            The Oklahoma City Thunder are coming from a loss on the road against the San Antonio Spurs by 96:107.

The Portland Trailblazers are a very good home team, it’s very dificult for the opponents to win in the Rose Garden and in 12 games this season Portland just lost one game at home. They are very confident playing at home, LaMarcus Aldridge are making a impressive season and so Gerald Wallace, Marcus Camby are a very strong defender and very good on the boards, he wins a lot of very importants rebounds during the game and Portland bench are very good too, Jamal Crawford and Nicolas Batum are really good outside shooters and can make easy three pointers.

Oklahoma City Thunder have the best Western Conference record and they are a very good team but lately they are struggling a bit. Kevin Durant are one of the best players in the NBA with an impresive jump shoot but in the history he has a lots of trouble to make his game against Portland. Westbrook is a very talented player but maybe not the smartest one, he makes a lot of turnovers who give easy points to their opponents and against Portland if he makes this mistakes they will suffer a lots of points after the turnovers. For me the Oklahoma City are struggling a bit lately because Perkins are not playing good, he numbers and he presence on the game is almost nothing lately and so I think that LaMarcus will have a nice game against the Thunder defense tonight. On the bench they have a great player James Harden who makes a lots of points and make nice plays, but since Maynor our out for the season their bench are not producing like they will who is normal, because Maynor is a talented guy who can make jump shots and easy layups with his speed.

Playing at home in the Rose Garden who Portland is very good because of the support of their fans I think that tonight they will win this one and they are for me in this matchup the favorites and not the slim underdog, in 12 games they won 11 and at home they are very confident in their plays so pick here the Portland Trailblazers +1,5.

For tomorrow we have a pick in the Portuguese League Cup, also with a preview:

Oliveirense-Academica AH +0 ACADEMICA at odds 1.80

Portugal Cup Semi-Final, 2nd leg. In first leg Academica win home game by 1-0, with a late goal.
            Like I said in that game preview, this semi-final is a lifetime game for both teams. Without Benfica and Porto, these two teams have a great chance to be at Portuguese Cup final, and fight for trophy.
            We have some important factors that give us the edge to place a bet in this game.
            First of all, It’s important to say that this game will be played in neutral field. They will play in Feirense Stadium. This isn’t the stadium where home team practice during week. Despite that, this is a small stadium with medium pitch conditions. But in my opinion, playing in this stadium isn’t so good to Oliveirense as playing home game.
            Away supporters will be at higher number in stadium too, so I think home factor will not be relevant in this game.
            I can tell you that Oliveirense is 11th in 2nd Division, and Academica is 8th in 1st Division. I can tell you that Oliveirense don’t win 1 game in last 5 (3 losses, 2 draws), and Academica only lose 1 game in last 5 (1 win, 3 draws, 1 loss). But like I said before, this is a lifetime game… this statistics aren’t so important.
            For me, the biggest factor here is defensive problems from Oliveirense. They are without 3 important defenders… Diego suspended, Chico Silva injured and Nuno Lopes bought by Beira-Mar. So coach will have to change a lot in defensive structure.
            Oliveirense have to win this game, it’s a must win situation. And this team is less experienced than Académica, I can see them attacking and leave open spaces…
            Académica has a good team, and they bought a couple of players in winter market. Edinho (ex-Malaga) is the new striker. They have very good players up front, and they can do offensive transition very well. Against a defense with less routine, this can be very dangerous to Oliveirense.
            I have to take this Asian handicap, because I think Académica can win again, but even if they play with result, at less they should get a draw. I think this odds have good value.

Cheers

Comment

Really rough night where we went 0/4 on NBA. Tough start for our NBA expert, however, sooner or later he will turn things around.

Our results right now are:

34 picks
              -36,88 units
              87,01 % roi

This is not the start we expekted for our service. This is though a very little sample, and as long as the experts provides value-picks it will all come together in the long run. Still 3 weeks left of the month, and i am positive that we will end the month with a positive roi, even though everything can happen in sports.

Right now we have 1 game in the Portuguese League Cup in progress, while we have 3 NBA bets for tonight. For tomorrow we have one more pick for the Portuguese League Cup.

NBA

Utah Jazz-Indiana Pacers -8 INDIANA at odds 1.80
              Phoenix Suns-Milwaukee Bucks -6.5 MILWAUKEE at odds 1.81
              Oklahoma City Thunder-Golden State Warriors OKLAHOMA at odds 1.77

and Portuguese League Cup:

Nacional-Sporting Over 2.00 Goals at odds 1.74

Portugal Cup Semi-Final, 2nd leg. In first leg both teams draw 2-2.
              Like other semi-final (Oliveirense x Académica), these teams play all season in this game. Both teams from 1st Division, Nacional is 9th and Sporting is 4th.
              Sporting are 13 points away from 1st place, Benfica, and 8 points away from 2nd place, Porto. They are out of League title fight, for sure. They are out of League Cup too. So, they are in Europa League and Portugal Cup. This competition has big importance for them this year. Coach said today that this is most important competition of the season, and this game will be a season game, and Sporting only can win this game.
              After big investment, this season are not running well, president, coach, players, all of them are being criticized by supporters. The truth is that Sporting only won 1 game in last 8. This is too bad record for a team that wanted to fight for League title.
              For this game Sporting is without central defender, Onyewu. This player is important for the team game plan, especially in corners and free kicks. But Sporting can play this game without him.
              Nacional already changed their coach, now they have Pedro Caixinha that was Assistant Manager of Sporting a few years ago. They have a good team, which have their fast wingers and striker as main factor for this game.
              We saw Gil Vicente beat Sporting in last weekend with this game play… all players defending well and then strong offensive transitions.
              In this game Sporting is in a must win situation, because 2-2 at home was a bad result.
              I can see goals… Sporting have to score, and they have quality enough to score against Nacional. And Nacional can score against Sporting too. With a 2-2 from 1st leg, and a season game for both teams, i don’t expect a 0-0, 1-0 or 0-1. I believe both teams will score in this game, so I have to take these valuable odds for Over 2 goals.

Regards

Comment

here is great fade opportunity for all!

Comment

Keep betting against those Thunder! You polesmoker!

Comment

You a Thunder fan kbsooner21?

@Plandbill
                    Can you please define fade opportunity?

We went 1/3 last night on the NBA, while todays Football picks again showed their strength going 2/2.

As Football keeps continuing to win, it is hopefully just a matter of time before our NBA picks take the same turn. This has been a rough month for our NBA expert, Legacy, as it may turn out to be he first negative month after 6 straight months with good profit. But there is still plenty of time left in this month to turn it around, fortunately.

Tonight we have our biggest NBA night coming up, with 8 picks. In the meantime our expert in South American football, Rodrigo, has 4 picks.

Register for free at our website, and get all of our picks for free this month.

Regards,

Betting Investment

Comment

Working...
                    X