Freepicknation Free BCS Move 1/9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freepicknation Free BCS Move 1/9

Freepicknation free bowl move today is Under 40.5 Lsu vs Alabama! we are 33-16-1 with our free pick run! Also we have nailed the bowl game this season 15-7-1 and are on a 30-16-1 Vip Run! Join today!Freepicknation

Hello Folks, Chad Chase here and I am ready to rock and roll with another huge play. In fact, this play here is my biggest, my best. and my most sacred release. You all have seen me only release two of these blank check games, and both were 4 touchdown winners easy! That is what is going to take place tonight in the BCS Championship game!

My last one was a Bowl Game when West Virginia played Clemson and crushed Clemson and West Virginia won 70 to 33 in a absoulte blow out!

That was a solid call but folks, I am more comfortable with my BCS Championship selections. I consider the BCS Bowl game to be my best bowl game of them all!. I have waited for all the bowl games to finish so I can release this Blank Check release! So the BCS Championship is here and the time has finally arrived for our 2nd Blank Check game of the Year!

Now its time to destroy the man again with my:

One & Only BCS Must Win
    BLANK CHECK
    Game of the Year

Must Win or rest January Free - Just 35 Bucks

2-0 in on Blank Check Games
    I'll say it again, Blank Check games are my most sacred plays. They don't come bigger, they don't come better. This is most likely my last one in January so you better take advantage of it. The prior two Blank Check Games won easily.

#3 will be no different.

For just 35 bucks, you need to see who I am on.
Working...
X